[Review] iPod nano

Nice review and pictures, Has anyone heard about hte battery overal life? The iPod minis and normal have a 18month life on em :blink: Thats why I refuse to buy one(and the fact I got a 30gb zen xtra at 80 GBP, but yeah). Anyone? ;)

I just got a 4gig white nano even though i have a mini. The only reason I got it is because it is the coolest iPod to come out to date...who cares how much it costs, I don't have a family I have to feed and clothe.

Good Review thanks, Yeah Im going to end up giving in to it and Buying a nano too :D

Thanx very Much! Nice review :yes:

I'll be getting myself a 4Gb Black iPod Nano now :woot: Also PSP rules! cant live without mine :ninja:

U should have a Sony Ericsson K750I as your cell phone tho like me ;)

Thanx very Much! Nice review :yes:

I'll be getting myself a 4Gb Black iPod Nano now  :woot: Also PSP rules! cant live without mine  :ninja:

U should have a Sony Ericsson K750I as your cell phone tho like me ;)

586527784[/snapback]

I've got a K750i - which until I earn some cash will have to be a substitute for the psp and nano :laugh:

great review - first time I've felt like owning an iPod :yes:

UPDATE:

Its incredible how much tougher the iPod mini is compared to the nano when it comes to scratches...I wish the nano had that iPod mini metalic finish instead of the old iPod look.

yeah.... my first day walking to university listening to music... putting it in my pocket and taking it out... my god the number of scratches and fingerprints i can see already.. and one major scratch that wont buff oouut =\

I dunno if this is only on EU nano's but I had the most annoying sticker on the back of my nano. Between "iPod" and "4GB" was 2 lines of french text on a clear plastic sticker which wasn't an easy peel sticker in the slightest. Thing was so damn heard to get off and left a load of gunk on the back of the nano. I had to carefully clean it off until all traces were removed. So damn annoying.

Meh, you're gonna make me get it out of the bin :p

Edit, couldn't find it, not gona open my other nano just to read it either. Hopefully someone else will post what it says.

Edit again, screw it, opened the other nano. It says:

a pliene puissance. l'ecoute prolongee du baladeur peut endommager l'oreille de l'utilisateur.

langerer gebrauch dieses gerates bei voller lautstarke kann zu horschaden fuhren

Give or take a few typos, it's not easily readable. I'm guessing something like "prolonged listening at high volume can damage the hearing of the user" in French and German.

The sticker wasn't just annoying though, it made me angry, because it was so, so hard to get off. You had to pick and pick and pick at the corner to get it started and after that it left **** all over the back which I had to carefully clean off, making sure I left no scratches or visible marks.

The sticker wasn't just annoying though, it made me angry, because it was so, so hard to get off. You had to pick and pick and pick at the corner to get it started and after that it left **** all over the back which I had to carefully clean off, making sure I left no scratches or visible marks.

586530367[/snapback]

How did you get the gunk off in the end? I dont dare attack mine much more :(

Edited by Simon

How did you get the gunk off in the end? I dont dare attack mine much more :(

586530409[/snapback]

Well I pushed the sticker back on and off onto the gunky part to lift most of it off. Then I wet it a tiny bit and used a brand new dust cloth to wipe it off softly. It'll eventually come off leaving no marks.

Nice review , im gonna be gettin me these & a pair of in-ear headphones as soon as they are available in the Indian Markets .

586529651[/snapback]

av-54510.jpg

LOL...um wtf?

I want a nano. :(