1. 1. Do you like themeXP.org?

• yes, i love colorized luna!
    • no, that place sucks like a toothless hooker
    • who cares

Originally posted by username

i think they provide a nice free service

nice pole here, i see all are negative choices

heh yah.

they do provided a nice service but there are many more they do also.

deviantart

getskinned.org

that tss2002 or whatever it is.

so my question is why the hell is that place so popular?

They provide a good place to hold the great stuff. So to the webmaster(s) of themexp I am greatful, but those guys who gives you 1 rating and make bad comments can go to hell.

i think they provide a nice free service

nice pole here, i see all are negative choices

Yes, the free service is good, but I think it's more the fact that a theme like Luna can be submitted (Timan) and have thousands of downloads.

yeah, like letting lamers rip peoples work...

it's nice that they host the stuff, but they do a pathetic job.

and the people that go there? go look at the theme clean 1, it's the rip of k10k. as you may or may not know, in the version he ripped, there's a green, blue and gray scheme. somebody said "the color scheme's all look the same to me". look at their favorite themes, they are all jokes. cept for timdorr's :) the people there have no taste.

Hey it was MyTheme not luna MS STOLE IT FROM ME!!! :p

Themexp.org does suck. they are a free service but damn they dont check the themes takes them a month to remove a theme u requested to be removed.

probably becasue they have nice large selection and a nice site design. Good download speeds as well.

What is your guys problem with themexp.org?

probably becasue they have nice large selection and a nice site design. Good download speeds as well.

What is your guys problem with themexp.org?

slow servers, to many luna rips (not to mention other rips), and people there are imature........ nuff said

heh if you want to talk about technical errors

its the only major site i constantly get error pages on, and the speed is pretty poor accessing there db, the d/l speeds are fine, the page loading speed is poor

I wonder how much bandwidth they use, I would expect to be a lot since of all the downloads I see. Probably high costs for bandwidth, yet still a free service. Much like deviantart and the other sites, its just great. I can feel a bit sorry for them, because I was in their shoes. I had a very large site at one point (over 1 million hits a day) and cost me lot of money (even though in the beginning I was racking in a lot of $$ though, it all went back into the site when it wasn't making money). All of them just complained, and gave me headaches. ****ed me off! :evil:

Originally posted by Labtec

I wonder how much bandwidth they use, I would expect to be a lot since of all the downloads I see. Probably high costs for bandwidth, yet still a free service. Much like deviantart and the other sites, its just great.

i know, i would like to know there bandwith also, and they don't even have banners anymore, i just love how people get mad over free services...

i know, i would like to know there bandwith also, and they don't even have banners anymore, i just love how people get mad over free services...

isn't that site pushed by tgtsoft to get people to buy their products?

i don't care if its free, free doesn't equal good.

i can get months of aol for free, but they still suck ass

why not complain? plain and simple, they do a poor job. deviantart is free too. does anyone complain about them? no. why? because they put that "extra effort" into their site. they do things the right way. they have proper ways to report rips. just cuz your free, doesn't mean you have a get out of jail free card. you can still suck major ass :p

it's always pretty fast for me. but not just devart, there's deskmod, customize.org, LOS, and on and on.

and if slower speed is a cost to have good quality, that's fine by me.

there needs to be another site with less look alike themes. Also I posted a wallpaper there about 2 months ago and now its disapeared. whats up with that?

I agree, there are alot of rips there. And the rips usually remain. This one guy keeps taking unmodified themes, adding shortcuts to shutdown and restart, then calls it his own :s.

But I do get some (few) really good themes from there. So in a way I like it, and in a way I hate it.