Can this man save the world?

I will wait until it comes out before passing judgement. I hope it's legit because then we'll all possibly save a lot of money. Btw... i don't see why any nation would not approve of this. Less money spent on gas, more money spent on other things. It would do the economy good.

yes in the future we will all have an engine that runs on something different than oil we all know that, because if we didnt change, the world's economy would go to hell.

the problem will lie on the transition and the years its gonna take for everyone on the planet to use cleaner fuels. this is only the beginning of an economic war.

The byproduct of hydrogen is water vapor which is a greenhouse gas...

586549101[/snapback]

So everytime we make tea/coffee we add greenhouse gasses?

There is so much water vapour that natually evaporates and condenses that whatever could come out of our cars (or our kettles) will have a negligable effect. In small quantities it would just condense back to water droplets before it got very far.

Since this doesn't affect Personal Computers... [Thread Moved from BPN to NFN]

So everytime we make tea/coffee we add greenhouse gasses?

There is so much water vapour that natually evaporates and condenses that whatever could come out of our cars (or our kettles) will have a negligable effect.  In small quantities it would just condense back to water droplets before it got very far.

Since this doesn't affect Personal Computers... [Thread Moved from BPN to NFN]

586550718[/snapback]

Check it out for yourself. I Googled it for you. Water vapor is the most significant greenhouse gas. The thing is that humans aren't affecting the amount of water vapor in the air like we are with carbon dioxide.

5-10 years back, we had the kid who was able to use recycled vegetable oil in his car. Quite the breakthrough. But not much came of it, commercially.

Now, we have this idea. The world thrives on oil, and will continue to thrive on oil until we run out. Things like this won't change that. It will only slow the process down.

586548441[/snapback]

Thats gone on for years. Problem is even if you use vegetable oil or any other alternative fuel such as alcohol the greedy sh*ts called the government want 'duty'. That is why nothing came of it.

When I was young around 30 years ago the Japanese ran a car on satsuma juice, problem was it was too expensive and it took millions of satsumas for one tank of fuel.