Sex toys at walmart?

I'd much rater a 'sex toy' be sold then a Gun.

If my neice or nepehews ask then I'll explain it's for adults and when they are older, they will understand.

shakes head at south  :happy:

It's a lot better to sell dildos freely instead of guns  :whistle:  :p lol

586551837[/snapback]

I'd rather get shot than wacked with a dildo.

It's not that american wal-marts have sense enough...i mean it is still wal-mart, it's not like canadians have a different organization controlling wal-marts in canada... it's just that most americans are closed minded and taboo about things such as sexuality, where as most canadians aren't.  I'm not trying to turn this into a US vs. Canada thread, but like someone else said, it is a hell of alot better to sell sex toys then sell guns and/or any other weapon.  How would sex toys be offensive to the general public, i'm sure you won't find someone dressed in a big stuffed dildo suit as soon as you walk in promoting them.  It's like anything else, rather then whine about it, just dont go to that ONE aisle. Also, if your kids are asking about the "new toys", i would think that it's a parenting issue rather than a walmart issue because either 1. they are too young to even know what sex toys are let alone ask about them 2. They are old enough to know what they are but because of being such a taboo subject it was never discussed to them.

586584339[/snapback]

Keep in mind that Canada is ALOT MORE cosmopolitan than the USA. I live in Markham, near Toronto, and the ratio of white to colours is 1:100.

Also, in the USA, immigrants adopt an American culture and lifestyle, hence the mixing pot term.

In Canada, you keep your culture and your lifestyle. We are like a salad.

So although in general, Canadians are not liberal in discussing sensual topics, it doesn't apply to everyone.

I think it's a great idea for more stores to sell sex toys. I think it will incourage more people to find great sex, sex toys add more possibilities to a relationship and to incourage healthy sex instead of the plain sex were all use to.

Just my opionion of course...

So let me get this straight.....Rockstar get abused and constantly watched over and moaned at for having a hidden and not usually accessible hot coffee mod, which makes the polygons have sex...but real life dildo selling in wal-mart (which I doubt will hide it like hot coffee, no way to) is allowed? That's pathetic. They gonna allow everything in real life but not in games where it's not real and actually hidden from anyone who doesn't go out of their way to access it?

So let me get this straight.....Rockstar get abused and constantly watched over and moaned at for having a hidden and not usually accessible hot coffee mod, which makes the polygons have sex...but real life dildo selling in wal-mart (which I doubt will hide it like hot coffee, no way to) is allowed? That's pathetic. They gonna allow everything in real life but not in games where it's not real and actually hidden from anyone who doesn't go out of their way to access it?

586589535[/snapback]

what about buying dildos in walmart, but in a game?

what would happen then.

586589535[/snapback]

although i agree somewhat... rockstar (or GTA:SA) is aimed at kids.. no matter what the age may state on the package, it is A VIDEO GAME, therefor it will be mainly youth buying it. Dildo's (or sexual well being products) will not be sold in the electronics or toy section, and i'm sure there will be an age restriction in which you will have to show ID. And besides they still sell GTA SA in walmarts in canada...

although i agree somewhat...  rockstar (or GTA:SA) is aimed at kids.. no matter what the age may state on the package, it is A VIDEO GAME, therefor it will be mainly youth buying it.  Dildo's (or sexual well being products) will not be sold in the electronics or toy section, and i'm sure there will be an age restriction in which you will have to show ID.  And besides they still sell GTA SA in walmarts in canada...

586589740[/snapback]

In GTA you can drive over people with your car, shoot them with a million guns, cut them with a sword, beat them to death, kill them with a dildo. Having sex with a animated gf is... OMG we must remove that. :rolleyes: