Banning

Dazzla & Keldyn are right on about the banning guidelines; that holds true across the board for mods.

I have also seen (and banned) people who receive a warning, then they turn around in response to the warning and curse, threaten and just all around try to be evil bad type person. That's a no-no. ;)

jediX if you want p[eople to respect your opinions you should also respect theirs. you seem to bicker a lot of small points that you don't agree with, silence is golden

Originally posted by deadzombie

Dazzla & Keldyn are right on about the banning guidelines; that holds true across the board for mods.

I have also seen (and banned) people who receive a warning, then they turn around in response to the warning and curse, threaten and just all around try to be evil bad type person. That's a no-no. ;)

Which also goes to say, if you feel a mod has warned or even banned you in error, or you disagree with the decision do not go posting a thread about it here. This will get your thread removed and a boot up your ass faster than you can say...well.....you get the idea. If you want to discuss the matter, do so with the involved moderator in private please. This will ensure the matter is handled swiftly and in a mature, responsible manner.

Originally posted by Keldyn

Which also goes to say, if you feel a mod has warned or even banned you in error, or you disagree with the decision do not go posting a thread about it here. This will get your thread removed and a boot up your ass faster than you can say...well.....you get the idea. If you want to discuss the matter, do so with the involved moderator in private please. This will ensure the matter is handled swiftly and in a mature, responsible manner.

Most of us are nice guys->our main goal is to make Neowin an enjoyable place for anyone and everyone.

I know that when I HAVE to warn or ban someone I don't enjoy it as it's a loss to our community.

Having said that, I would like to see some of the personal attacks issued in this thread to stop or I will close the thread and issue warnings. Chill out guys.

people, I need your answer:

some people have been telling me that I changed a lot

I dont know if this is true but I have some complains about respect here:

Lately this is becoming a religions war forum, I`m not saying that we need to ban threads like that, but remember, the 2 things that causes more wars and fights are politics and religions, everybody here know about my atheistic position, thats why I know that we need to try to respect us (A LOT MORE)

I know that Im VERY sensitive when whe start a topic about music (Im VERY VERY VERY VERY elitist about music, my fault) so plase, accept my apologies to every ofended by me (I STILL HATE PAPA ROACH :D )

[edit] Post edited - deadzombie[/edit]

Sorry guys, I'm done with the thread. it seems to be a breeding ground for personal attacks. If someone would like to discuss the thread topic in a mature manner, please feel free to PM or email any of us moderators at any time. We are here for you.

Thread Closed

deadzombie

Neowin moderator

I don't know why there is three pages of discussion here. The question is really very simple to answer.

If a member repeatedly breaks the community rules at the top of each page, then that member will be banned.

If you never break any of the rules, you have nothing to worry about. :)