Mobile Device Desktops

• 3 weeks later...
Where did you get the icons?

Adorned. Only the basic icons are available in the download. You'll have to sort through the thread for additional icons that members have made for the theme.

• 2 weeks later...

^ ok so what is the name of that theme

My iPhone, using a FrankenTheme :p

i have looked everywhere for that theme

what is the source for that

I've been a long-time lurker here and I'm finally able to add my small bit of contribution :p

This is the first theme I have ever made so take it easy on me. To be honest, I never really wanted to get into theming as I knew it would be difficult and time consuming. But, since I couldn't find any Series 60 theme that I really liked, I thought I would have a go at one myself. Turned out to be quite a pain in the behind with well over 300 icons to do :o

Ayofe_Theme_for_Symbian_S60v3_by_eggy.png

Download

Anyway, like I said before; it's my first theme ever... Everything has been made in vectors using Illustrator, an application I had never used before either. The theme should run on any Symbian Series60 3rd edition handset, as long as your screen resolution is 240x320. It will work on 352x416 screens as well but everything will be blown out of proportion :p

I personally have a Nokia N95 which came with several menu icons that didn't exist in Carbide.ui (Nokia's theme application). These have been added manually to the theme as 'third party icons' and should be done now as well.

-----

I know my Ayofe theme won't exactly suit everyone, mainly because of the minimal style and light background. However, I might create another theme which would look something like the image below. This is just a simple and basic mock-up created in Photoshop. The grey should make it appeal to more people in general and I rather liked the idea of having some small accents/highlights in a colour that jumps out. Feedback would be quite welcome :)

Mockup_by_eggy.png

Heya Eggy, I tried your theme on my N95, and I only have one complaint - I can barely (If at all) the battery and signal status.

A little more shadow might be cool. Apart from that I'd be nitpicking. Amazing stuff.