The Zeno Acne Treatment: Pimples be gone!

Do away with your creams, scrubs and lotions my pimply faced friend. Zeno Acne Treatment is here to rid your face of your unsightly acne blemishes. This rechargeable handheld medical device deals with zits with three minute cycles a couple times a day over a twenty-four hour period.

The proprietary Zeno technology triggers a heat shock response in microorganisms that cause skin lesions, bringing about the self-destruction of those bacteria and allowing the skin to return to a healthy, normal state. In the case of acne, the P. acnes bacterium is the root cause of 90% of all acne pimples.

It's the first FDA-approved non-prescription device to treat mild to moderate inflammatory acne. That being said, the Zeno is not a substitute for serious acne problems. It is available for sale right now and its suggested retail price is $225.00.

zeno-zit-zapper.jpg

Source: Ars Technica

get your basic facial wash scrub and use it in the morning and at night for a week. they will be gone. and dont touch your face alot.

i have cleared mine up before and am doing so again.

it only takes half a week to see results based on this time round.

basically spots are the result of a few things (in my findings)

1. how much you touch your face, my face gets 'greasy'(dunno the real word, its how i describe it lol) quick

2. your diet, kebabs out, sandwiches in.