Florida youths ripped clothes off girls, took pics

source

(includes pics of the boys)

SEPTEMBER 27--A quartet of Florida boys ripped the clothes off fellow middle school students and photographed the terrified girls with their cell phones in a sickening school bus attack Friday afternoon. The boys, aged 12 to 14, were arrested and hit with felony battery and molestation charges for assaulting and groping the girls. According to the below Lake County Sheriff's Office affidavit, video recovered from an assailant's cell phone showed one girl, a 13-year-old Tavares Middle School student, yelling for help as the boys fondled her breasts (the boys showed off their camera phone images to school pals, cops said). Police identified the underage arrestees (who are pictured clockwise from above left) as Ronterius Hubbard, 14; Keson Evans, 14; and brothers Dexter, 13, and Devonte Maxwell, 12. (2 pages)

Just notice something-What is striking about those 4 boys? Something they all have in common? Hmm...  :rolleyes:

586619505[/snapback]

So they have black skin is that what your getting at?... What do you want the news to do? make up a story about 4 white boys and put that out at the same time to make it even?. Just because these 4 INDIVIDUAL's chose to do something stupid is no reason to say RACIEST without actually saying it..

Just notice something-What is striking about those 4 boys? Something they all have in common? Hmm...  :rolleyes:

586619505[/snapback]

please dont turn this into a racial scoreboard of crimes like we need to compare, "well "X" did this" , "well i saw a "Y" do that also and even worst", "X" are the reason there is so much crime","well "Y" gets in trouble also but they dont put it in the news, all they want to show is "X" and "Z" in trouble.

we dont need that

586619505[/snapback]

yeah... I noticed too

Idiots. Such people should be locked away somewhere. Thats just sick. Were they alone in that bus? I know that if i saw someone idiots doing that I'd not just sit there and watch. :angry:

586619505[/snapback]

Criminals.

first thing i noticed...

media conditioning?  even if it is that, does it mean there is no truth whatsoever to the idea?

586619578[/snapback]

Possibly.

first thing i noticed...

media conditioning?  even if it is that, does it mean there is no truth whatsoever to the idea?

586619578[/snapback]

I didn't know victims could choose the colour of there attackers. ;)

586619505[/snapback]

first thing i noticed...

media conditioning? even if it is that, does it mean there is no truth whatsoever to the idea?

This is why kids shouldn't have cell phones.

Oh...and parental guidelines, social skills and a sense of human decency would be nice as well...but I'm sure they'll just blame it on cellphones...or video games...something silly like that.

The site probably wouldn't have printed their picture if they had been white kids.

[Thread Cleaned]

586619645[/snapback]

Or if they were one-legged pirates. :huh:

they are 12-14 in age? and the upper right one has facial hair?!?

that isn't like a few hairs here and there, or the thin startings of growing up. that is groomed facial hair...

who has/had facial hair at that age?!?