Florida youths ripped clothes off girls, took pics

Just notice something-What is striking about those 4 boys? Something they all have in common? Hmm...  :rolleyes:

586619505[/snapback]

I haven't even seen the pictures yet and I knew what you were getting at.

Man florida has problems... One of the radio stations here in orlando plays a game called "Florida or Germany" ... where a listen tries to guess if a news story took place in either germany or florida... the logic being that most of the weird news stories happen in one these two places

They do this in the UK also, it's called happy slapping, however it has gone from a cell phone pic of someone getting their face slapped, to rape, to stabbings to murder now.

If anyone how old did that to my daughter or fiance I will do time for them.

Those boys should be put on a sex offenders register and serve time for sexual assault.

I saw 'where was the driver', he was probably not getting involved incase s/he touched a pupil and got sued for assault.

It's a sick society we live in 'The Western World'.

Man florida has problems... One of the radio stations here in orlando plays a game called "Florida or Germany" ...  where a listen tries to guess if a news story took place in either germany or florida...  the logic being that most of the weird news stories happen in one these two places

586620695[/snapback]

adam carolla does the florida or germany thing both on loveline, and his late night talk show on comedy central

After reading other articles on that site, I don't believe it's a trustworthy news source. Otherwise these stories would have been published in large, well known places. Am I wrong?

Just notice something-What is striking about those 4 boys? Something they all have in common? Hmm...  :rolleyes:

586619505[/snapback]

What about the victim? Would it matter what color she was?

That 14 year old is as big as me, and Im 19.

And yes, I noticed it too. They all have something in common......They all have noses :whistle:

source

(includes pics of the boys)

SEPTEMBER 27--A quartet of Florida boys ripped the clothes off fellow middle school students and photographed the terrified girls with their cell phones in a sickening school bus attack Friday afternoon. The boys, aged 12 to 14, were arrested and hit with felony battery and molestation charges for assaulting and groping the girls. According to the below Lake County Sheriff's Office affidavit, video recovered from an assailant's cell phone showed one girl, a 13-year-old Tavares Middle School student, yelling for help as the boys fondled her breasts (the boys showed off their camera phone images to school pals, cops said). Police identified the underage arrestees (who are pictured clockwise from above left) as Ronterius Hubbard, 14; Keson Evans, 14; and brothers Dexter, 13, and Devonte Maxwell, 12. (2 pages)

586619483[/snapback]

I thought Florida law didnt allow for minor's pictures to be shown in the media nor their names given out; Media is racist

586619505[/snapback]

So they have black skin is that what your getting at?... What do you want the news to do? make up a story about 4 white boys and put that out at the same time to make it even?. Just because these 4 INDIVIDUAL's chose to do something stupid is no reason to say RACIEST without actually saying it..

586619523[/snapback]

I had no clue what Joseph was talking about until you said it WinMaxLin. Its amazing; Neowin removes posts/warns members that accidently without a actual intent to brake a rule yet they dont warn (nor remove which is what really ****es me off) a racial comment like that. Who cares about the color of their skin? Amazing.

Thats my rant. Now on topic: Those boys are stupid, desprete and idiots. Period.

This s horrible, even worse that it seems nobody tried or could have helped.

That guy in the upper right corner is the one described in the report, kid is 14 years old, 5'11" and 160lbs. That is a big kid...

Just notice something-What is striking about those 4 boys? Something they all have in common? Hmm... :rolleyes:

You're no better when you judge simply on color. You're a racist and should get your ass beat as well.

Wasn't long ago that a small WHITE kid had got into trouble for groping a girl and he was even younger and was charged with RAPE.

Judging simply on the color of a persons skin is racist and immature and IMO doesn't belong on Neowin

I thought Florida law didnt allow for minor's pictures to be shown in the media nor their names given out; Media is racist

I don't know if that's true. But the site The Smoking Gun isn't exactly the media

After reading other articles on that site, I don't believe it's a trustworthy news source. Otherwise these stories would have been published in large, well known places. Am I wrong?

The whole point of the site The Smoking Gun is that they report things that aren't in the mass media. They leaked a lot of info when the Michael Jackson trial was going on and they got some heat for that.

the one on the top right looks like he is 25 at least lol

The others are 12 and 13. I take it he's been held back once or twice. Hell when i was in the 7th grade there was a 16 year old in the 8th. Full grown beard and everything.

I think this kids should be hang.  There is no explanation to this behaviour.

586619507[/snapback]

I suggest you edit you're post before I report you to a Moderator or Administrator. I am taking that as a racist comment (KKK?) seeing they are black...unless you didn't mean that at all. Please verify.

Yanno what's funny? A guy makes a vague reference to race, and it's the anti-racists who get stuck on it and quickly put this thread on the fast track to a racism rant-fest.

The ignore button is there for a reason, guys. And ranting isn't going to change anyone's opinion, so just get over it and stick to what's important:

Minorities spending MY TAX DOLLARS <snipped> on cell-phones. Absurd, I tell you!

Edited by fred666

Of course you think it's racist. Even though he immediately said it was because of their behavior, YOUR eyes went to their skin color and made the association. Not his eyes, YOUR eyes.

It's called a personal problem, and you should really work on it.

586621619[/snapback]

Post reported.

lol

I suggest you edit you're post before I report you to a Moderator or Administrator. I am taking that as a racist comment (KKK?) seeing they are black...unless you didn't mean that at all. Please verify.

586621586[/snapback]

Of course you think it's racist. Even though he immediately said it was because of their behavior, YOUR eyes went to their skin color and made the association. Not his eyes, YOUR eyes.

It's called a personal problem, and you should really work on it.

I was going to move this to RWI but some of you people are really over the line. I do feel sorry for your need to feel superior.

[Thread Closed]