New orleans police beat 64 yr old man

This is sad, hope justice is done here, but lets be careful not generalise, not all cops are the bad guys.

586651388[/snapback]

You are right, but they should be held to a higher standard then the law. But they are not, and are generally given the benefit of the doubt when it is just someone's word against theirs. It is only in the rare case that someone actually gets them on video that justice is actually served.

I have had plenty of friend who were unjustly abused by cops, beat, taiserd and generally harassed, so forgive me if I end up pre-judging the good cops.

thats the american way, only turn on the Camera / Watch when the Bad stuff happens

I can't believe these guys.... there was even camera right there!

586658160[/snapback]

And cops wonder why certain people shoot them dead? Sheesh.

586658282[/snapback]

He's lucky he didn't have brown skin and he didn't live in london...then the cops could have just shot him in the head a few times...

Man I'm ****ed to all hell, first you hear the punches and his head beating off the concrete wall then the horse turns and tries to block camera. Then I see the second video all I see is a human being lying down in his pool of blood for a few minutes.

Yup their cops alright. Theres been a cop theres been a human losing self control on another one.

IE like a self defense fight, you are their to self defend, disarm the suspect and restraim him to the ground. he ends up been overly beaten then you are the one being charged with assault and 2nd degree man slauter.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll say this for sure..I watched the raw footage. there's no mistake that they were EXTREMELY excessive and over the line. The cop on the horse should be found guilty as well trying to hide the whole scene. But they guy couldn't fight back as they out numbered him. all this just for asking about the curfew.