Do you want to be Bill Gates?

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to be Bill Gates?

• Yeah, baby.. yeah!
    • No way!

i dunno. i would be the richest man in the world, have control over what is put into windows, but i would not have any physical abilities whatsoever. more than likely yes.

No Way !

Having to put up with Steve (blow-ass) Ballmer as a business partner.

But on the money side sure ! ;)

If i could stay being me but replace bill gates and have all his money then yes, but i wouldn't want to actually be him. It would mean me being 20 years older for a start!

Originally posted by teka

sofa-bill.jpg

Yes? No? Why?

What the hell is the img meant to suggest? That M$ bins good ideas as well as crap ones?

i'm just gonna say one thing. how many of you have/are using anything created by microsoft. i am sure 95% of you will say i have. if not youre lying. if you hate ms so much why the **** do you use their products.

Nah, he's old and will probably be assasinated by apple or someone else *hint hint* :p. Plus i'm fine being myself, even though my life isin't that great. :)

Hell no.

Although, if I could take control of him for a few weeks, I'd like that, be able to do tons of crazy things, proclaim plans for world domination at press conferences, annouce a merger with Apple, etc etc.

Would I like to be one of the richest men in the world that is hated by all and endlessly criticised? Probably not. All we leave behind, that truly matters, when we depart (as in death) is the impression others have of us. I'd rather be a poor man who dies with people thinking of me as a good person than a rich one who has people who celebrate his death (not too mention a bunch of money I couldn't take with me).