Are you in love?

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in love?

• Yes and its great
    • I think so and it hurts
    • I think so and its ok
    • NO
    • Other

Yes, absolutely, shes great! I can't imagine not having her in my life.

lol seems i'm the only one so far to vote for "yes, and its great"

*makes mental note to show her this thread* heh

i am.... though it came at a very unexpected time a time when i can't change the future to be with her.... we are both going to start new lives in other cities because we are gonna be freshman in college. =( there is always the future and still 5 weeks before she and i leave! so no time to stop and be sad, only happy and keep going!!! :)

well.....since I'm here I'll tell my story which hasn't an ending yet...

About two years ago a girl from NY emailed me after seeing my profile on a website called rockabillydating.com and she emailed me. She starting talking and we got close...but how close can two people on the net really get right? So she started calling me and we got even closer. Only problem was that she had a boyfriend and I was in LA while she was in NY. When it would be snowing there...it was hardly even raining here....infact it was quite warm. Her and her boyfriend had lots of fights and they parted for good. So now I've got a chance...but only if I move to NY. Looks like I'm gonna take a leap of faith and follow my dreams....I am in love with this girl by the way. We've talked so much that we get along great together. Of course as you can imagine...my parents aren't too chrilled about me moving 3,000 miles away to be with a girl that I only know on the net. And yes I know what she looks like and vice versa. She's a cutie.

What are your thoughts on this guys???

I'm gonna move there spring 2003....it's all planned out already...

i think i'm in love, don't know what it is exactly (i'm 16).

yeah, i'm mature.

but i'm in the same boat as others,

i THINK i love someone, but i'm not getting any response from her.

DAMN

it stinks! :(

Originally posted by Cat Called Domino

About two years ago a girl from NY emailed me after seeing my profile on a website called rockabillydating.com and she emailed me. She starting talking and we got close...but how close can two people on the net really get right? So she started calling me and we got even closer. Only problem was that she had a boyfriend and I was in LA while she was in NY. When it would be snowing there...it was hardly even raining here....infact it was quite warm. Her and her boyfriend had lots of fights and they parted for good. So now I've got a chance...but only if I move to NY. Looks like I'm gonna take a leap of faith and follow my dreams....I am in love with this girl by the way. We've talked so much that we get along great together. Of course as you can imagine...my parents aren't too chrilled about me moving 3,000 miles away to be with a girl that I only know on the net. And yes I know what she looks like and vice versa. She's a cutie.

I'm actually in a very similer situation right now. You can't do what other people tell you to do, because they are not the ones who are in your position. I can tell that you're very confident that this is the right thing to do since you've already planned a move half a year from now... Just have a fall back plan in case. My new found love is in Mass. and I'm planning a week long 'vacation' up there to meet her. If things don't work out, I'll come back home and keep going from there. But if they do, I have nothing here where I'm at to tie me down so, I'll simply never come back.

Oh the crazy things we do for love :D

Originally posted by Cat Called Domino

If you have any inkling at all that it is going to work out then by all means go!

Im in love, deep love

and is the most painfull and joyfull thing, is a duality, is the feel that inspires me to write the most beautiful or most hatefull things