Man Married 162 Times, Why Not 100 More?

A Bosnian man who claims to have been married 162 times said he wants to marry at least another 100 women.

Nedeljko Ilincic, 75, from Milosevac in Bosnia and Herzegovina, said he first got married when he was 15 and since then it has been "just one wife after another".

He said he now plans to see if his "feat" is worthy of a place in the Guinness Book of Records.

The former waiter has 14 children from different marriages.

"I did it mainly because my parents wanted me to marry a woman named Joka, even though she was 20 years older than me, because her family was rich.

"I soon divorced her though because I didn't like her and after that it was just one wife after another. I seemed to be getting either married or divorced all the time.

"The length of the marriages was always different, sometimes I'd spend a few years with my wife, other times it would just be a week. I must hold the record though."

And the former waiter, who is currently single, said that at 75 he had not lost his appetite for marriage.

He said: "I'm still very popular with the ladies. At the moment there are two I could choose from, Janja and Dragica, and I've heard one of my ex-wives Petra also wants me back.

"I may be getting on a bit, but I'm not ready to give up on love just yet. Another 100 marriages would probably calm me down."

Source

Damn thats rediculas 162 times? Don't you think it would be better if he just went out with people but didn't marry them?

Sounds to me like he marrys someone within a week of meeting them.

Now why would anyone in their right minds marry him? Obviously marriage is meaningless to him, and hes 75 years old... hes basically saying he *wants* to divorce more people... so why the hell would anyone want to go through that?

Just so you people know Milosevac is a village, which means people that live in them are quite stupid and simple minded. However, this guy is obviously trying to get him name in the records; and since all the people in the village would like to be part of it too, they agree to marry him for this.

Not every country has that law that the wife can claim half of your assets, when divorcing.

586698045[/snapback]

thats stupid american law imo :blush:

anyway that guy is stupid! :no: thats not sometimng one wants to be proud of.

Edited by qdave

He is ruining Bosnia's divorce statistic.

586699427[/snapback]

LOL, that's true.

<sarcasm>This goes to show that the highest divorce rates don't just belong on this continent.</sarcasm>

wtf? why would you need to get married at all?

he must meet and get married over night.. the money he must spend on divorces.. damn. i hope he has a divorce speedpass LOL