Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Duo Considered the Olsen Twins of the White Nationalist Movement

Oct. 20, 2005 ? - Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans.

They may remind you another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

Known as "Prussian Blue" -- a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes -- the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white ... we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs -- specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

"Because it's provocative," explains April of the cattle brand, "to him he thinks it's important as a symbol of freedom of speech that he can use it as his cattle brand."

Teaching Hateb>

Songs like "Sacrifice" -- a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer -- clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

"It really breaks my heart to see those two girls spewing out that kind of garbage," said Ted Shaw, civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund -- though Shaw points out that the girls aren't espousing their own opinions but ones they're being taught.

On that point, April Gaede and Ted Shaw apparently agree.

"Well, all children pretty much espouse their parents' attitudes," she said. "We're white nationalists and of course that's a part of our life and I'm going to share that part of my life with my children."

Since they began singing, the girls have become such a force in the white nationalist movement, that David Duke -- the former presidential candidate, one-time Ku-Klux-Klan grand wizard and outspoken white supremacist -- uses the twins to draw a crowd.

Prussian Blue supporter Erich Gliebe, operator of one of the nation's most notorious hate music labels, Resistance Records, hopes younger performers like Lynx and Lamb will help expand the base of the White Nationalist cause.

"Eleven and 12 years old," he said, "I think that's the perfect age to start grooming kids and instill in them a strong racial identity."

Gliebe, who targets young, mainstream white rockers at music festivals like this past summer's "Ozzfest," says he uses music to get his message out.

But with names like Blue-Eyed Devils and Angry Aryans, these tunes are far more extreme than the ones sung by Lamb and Lynx.

"We give them a CD, we give them something as simple as a stick, they can go to our Web site and see other music and download some of our music," said Gliebe. "To me, that's the best propaganda tool for our youth."

A Taste for Hateb>

Gliebe says he hopes that as younger racist listeners mature, so will their tastes for harder, angrier music like that of Shawn Sugg of Max Resist.

One of Sugg's songs is a fantasy piece about a possible future racial war that goes: "Let the cities burn, let the streets run red, if you ain't white you'll be dead."

"I'd like to compare it to gangsta rap," explained Sugg, "where they glorify, you know, shooting n****** and pimping ######."

Sugg shrugs off criticism that music like his should not be handed out to schoolyard children, arguing that "it's just music, it's not like you're handing out AK-47s."

Perhaps not, but Shaw says it's the ideas in the music that are dangerous.

"When you talk about people being dead if they're not white," said Shaw, "I don't think there is much question that that is hateful."

A Place to Call Homeb>

Despite the success of Prussian Blue and bands like Max Resist within the White Nationalism movement, most Americans don't accept their racist message.

Like many children across the country, Lamb and Lynx decided to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina -- the white ones.

The girls' donations were handed out by a White Nationalist organization who also left a pamphlet promoting their group and beliefs -- some of the intended recipients were more than a little displeased.

After a day of trying, the supplies ended up with few takers, dumped at a local shop that sells Confederate memorabilia.

Last month, the girls were scheduled to perform at the local county fair in their hometown. But when some people in the community protested, Prussian Blue was removed from the line-up.

But even before that, April had decided that Bakersfield was not "white" enough, so she sold her home, and hopes that she and the girls can find an all-white community in the Pacific Northwest.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

I find it sad that the parents are manipulating their children to promote their own agenda.

This should be moved to Jokes & Funny Stuff. Should I establish my race before I post? Black. There ya go.

Well, if that's what her parents believe they should think, then albeit. That's great that they want to teach, but they're preventing their children from being more open minded to the world and actual reality.

They'll have to face that in these years we're going interracial, I'm sure the 100% white numbers are dwindling. Times are changing, and people are becoming less and less concerned with the color of their lover.

Some people can't face the fact that you can't get rid of EVERY PERSON from EVERY RACE :(

It seems like a case of child abuse to me.

Its like child prostitution.

I hope they realize eventually how stupid their parents are.

586716628[/snapback]

Whiskey tango foxtrot?

I dont know if you listened to some rap lately...

586716225[/snapback]

Now I could take this two different ways..

1) You think this is basically what rap is (which would be muy incorrecto)

2) You're saying rap is way different from this.

Now I could take this two different ways..

1) You think this is basically what rap is (which would be muy incorrecto)

2) You're saying rap is way different from this.

586716707[/snapback]

I think he means option one... in that case if your interested fugazi26

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=382606

I seen this on tv, shame these kids are promoting whites. Good luck finding a whole white neighborhood that suppports yah HAAHHAHAHAAH :laugh:

If they think the Pacific Northwest is white, they habve another thing coming. Maybe in Hokey Poke Idaho, but certainly not here in Washington.

I dont know if you listened to some rap lately...

Rap is such a gargantuan genera that I don't see how you can say that. Sure, some of it is rather racist. But saying things in such generalized terms is really a sure sign of what you subscribe to, and the facade you have created for yourself. There is racist music in a lot of generas of Music. Your Statement Is Pretty Weak.

Both these girls are so young that they really can't be held responsible here. Hopefully they will grow up and realize how silly all of this is. I'm all for having a racial identity (although I'm white and I don't feel like I have a racial identity), but that racial identity doesn't have to come at the expense of stomping on others.

I PUT SOME IN THERE FOR A REASON!!! Soem of them just go on saying cracka and shi**. I SAID SOME FOR A REASON. Im just saying they do not get as much publicity as these people do.

What I find interesting, is that parents from other races do a lite version of this. Obviously this is a small sampling ground as it is people I know, but the few asian girls I have worked with have complained to me how their parents hated all the white guys they dated and wanted to find a good asain boy. I know hardly any black people but I am led to beleive it is the same through things you see in every day life. The thing is, that the parents here are pushing hate offensively and are a bad example. But the idea of racial purity is more or less ignored with other races.

Even myself I don't think anything of it when I hear about the things I just outlined. But I would definetly think a white person racist for having the same white only ideals for their childrens dating habits.

What I find interesting, is that parents from other races do a lite version of this. Obviously this is a small sampling ground as it is people I know, but the few asian girls I have worked with have complained to me how their parents hated all the white guys they dated and wanted to find a good asain boy. I know hardly any black people but I am led to beleive it is the same through things you see in every day life. The thing is, that the parents here are pushing hate offensively and are a bad example. But the idea of racial purity is more or less ignored with other races.

Even myself I don't think anything of it when I hear about the things I just outlined. But I would definetly think a white person racist for having the same white only ideals for their childrens dating habits.

586719427[/snapback]

i'm not sure if i would label a white person racist if they chose to wed only a white person. there are a lot of people that choose to stay within their race but when these kids start spewing out garbage like this...

Songs like "Sacrifice" ? a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer ? clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

and wear shirts like these...

ws.jpg

that's where i cross the line and label them as racists. even if they are puppets for their parent's agenda.

i'm not sure if i would label a white person racist if they chose to wed only a white person. there are a lot of people that choose to stay within their race

What i am mainly talking about is when a parent looks down on a boy/girlfriend due to them being of a different race.

im sure they want some spanish in them shifty.gif

Dude, they're 13, and look 6. That's so wrong it's not funny.

Censorship never works for stopping racism or any other ignorant line of thinking. Forcing ignorance on others is stooping to their level. Let their hatespeech be put into the public arena, without filters, and then just watch it attacked from every angle by more credible and knowledgable folk. Discrediting a philosophy always works better than suppressing it.

Discrediting isn't necessarily the answer either. You can discredit religion all you want and it isn't going to make it go away. You can discredit racist things like this, but that won't necessarily make them stop.

Discrediting isn't necessarily the answer either. You can discredit religion all you want and it isn't going to make it go away. You can discredit racist things like this, but that won't necessarily make them stop.

586723070[/snapback]

I disagree, most racist doctrine is based on false information. If people are sitting on the fence with regard to what is true regarding different races a counter needs to be out there especially if that voice is backed up by genuine facts as opposed to the mindless dribble that runs out of a Neo-Nazi's mouth like so much loose stool.

I disagree, most racist doctrine is based on false information. If people are sitting on the fence with regard to what is true regarding different races a counter needs to be out there especially if that voice is backed up by genuine facts as opposed to the mindless dribble that runs out of a Neo-Nazi's mouth like so much loose stool.

586723097[/snapback]

I agree with everything you said, other than the I disagree part. Religion isn't based on 100% truth either. Having the information available won't change the mind of a neo-nazi or a stubbornly racist person. Of course some will be saved by knowledge but its gunna be a while :(

I agree with everything you said, other than the I disagree part. Religion isn't based on 100% truth either. Having the information available won't change the mind of a neo-nazi or a stubbornly racist person. Of course some will be saved by knowledge but its gunna be a while

586723815[/snapback]

Religion's a whole different ball game. Sure "Aryan Ubermench (sp?)" theory requires faith and intergrates with occult-eque belief systems, I must say I take exception to comparing believing racist doctrine is the same as religious conviction.

Saving one confused (and more than likely frightened) kid from shaving his head and spouting off about the upcoming race war is definately worth the effort to expose the bass-ackward rambling as the lies they are. I mean honestly, lets hope this kids in the article get a little bit of the truth as they get age, and realize how wrong what they are singing about is. Nazis were men of peace? WTF!?

Plus it has the added bonus of making a few smug racists, feel dumb. I believe the term win-win was invented for this very situation.

This is just wrong. The parents are using their kids to spout off their own ideology. And the home schooling them seems more like an indoctrination rather than education.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white ... we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

What happened to just being proud to be alive? :huh:

This is another reason why i love astronomy, because it humbles me in the fact that the life we have on this planet rare (well, at least that is what we know now )and it makes me appreciate it more. I swear human stupidity just make me wanna shoot myself into deep orbit just to be away from this planet, but then there is some wonderful, intelligent people in this world and i just have to sit back and laugh at the ignorant ones, such as the ones this article pertains too and their fans.

Religion's a whole different ball game. Sure "Aryan Ubermench (sp?)" theory requires faith and intergrates with occult-eque belief systems, I must say I take exception to comparing believing racist doctrine is the same as religious conviction.

Saving one confused (and more than likely frightened) kid from shaving his head and spouting off about the upcoming race war is definately worth the effort to expose the bass-ackward rambling as the lies they are. I mean honestly, lets hope this kids in the article get a little bit of the truth as they get age, and realize how wrong what they are singing about is. Nazis were men of peace? WTF!?

Plus it has the added bonus of making a few smug racists, feel dumb. I believe the term win-win was invented for this very situation.

586724031[/snapback]

people are conditioned easily, especially children. it's a shame that people so young were instilled with a sense of hate. it's clear they don't know what they're talking about and have never lived through the horror of it, or known anything about it except through those manipulated channels. people need to be educated.