The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

vBulletin is causing the loads on the server to skyrocket to ridiculous levels, taking it over the already high load limit which was set.

Our concern is that vBulletin "should" have been able to handle the loads as it has in the past, but it is not.

Redmak is working with vBulletin on the issue and hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Thanks...it gets scary not being able to get to the forums to read what's going on.

:D:D:D:D:D

anita, admittedly dependent

On a sunday?

*edit*

Now I'm getting "server busy" errors on the main page and not just the forum. Are you guys getting DDoS'd or something?

Originally posted by azazel-

On a sunday?

*edit*

Now I'm getting "server busy" errors on the main page and not just the forum. Are you guys getting DDoS'd or something?

Same thing here.

I just wanted to add:

Most bigger sites typically have their main page and their forums on seperate servers (and even bigger sites split up their website even further), are you guys sure it's not time for an additional server for the forums ? I've seen VBulletin scale quite well but at some point it needs to be on a seperate server.

"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

i'm sorry i don't want to sound like a pain, but this is driving me nuts. is there anyway anyone can cure this?

i'm just a little confused how there could be 805 people, once without this problem, but 244, or 188 and the server is busy?

are you guys doing any work on the forums today?

totall respect for the board.. some guidence would be awesome.

it's getting a little anoying!

and i noticed just yesterday or before there were about 450 people on the boards and there were no server probs, now there are about 250 and this "server busy" messages are appearing, what's up with that ?

thank god.. I thought I was the only one!

This is annoying. I guess this is the price you pay for being on a free server and not having a single ad or popup. :(

"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." I keep getting this today and I just keep hitting refresh till I get the page. Dont know if thats the right thing but it works for me.

Originally posted by Keldyn

It is frustrating i do agree. There is l337 Moving to be done, and this blasted error confounds my best efforts!!:paranoid:

LOL.......it is frustrating, though.