Christina Aguilera Invites Fans to Call Her

Christina Aguilera is offering her fans the chance to ?star? on her next album.

She has asked them to leave phone messages describing what her music means to them.

Until 18 November, the lines will be open. The singer has given fans all the liberty in the world, but urged them to be quick and keep their messages under 60 seconds.

Her album is to be

released in spring next year.

So, if you're over 18, you can call 1-800-927-7821, this being THE number.

Maybe even Rod Stewart will call, as he has recently declared about Christina: ?She's superb... She's nearly as good as me.?

Aguilera is to marry her boyfriend Jordan Bratman, whom she has been dating for two years. He has proposed to her with a $54,000 20-carat diamond engagement ring.

The two are planning a white wedding in December.

They have warned friends and family not to buy them gifts, but to donate money for charity instead.

"The best gift you could give us is a donation to any of the organizations helping the stricken citizens of New Orleans."

SOURCE

C:Dl her :D

Maybe even Rod Stewart will call, as he has recently declared about Christina: ?She's superb... She's nearly as good as me.?

586758688[/snapback]

I actually lol'd

lol didnt kno xtina had a bf..and is about to get married...but i think wat shes doin is pretty cool lol...shes damn hot