Teen blogged mother's slow poisoning

:(

A JAPANESE high school girl has been arrested for gradually poisoning her mother to the brink of death and keeping a blog of her progress - all done as a grim homage to a serial killer she idolised

The 16-year-old student is alleged to have laced her mother's food with increasing doses of thallium, a potent rat poison. Her mother is now in a coma and critically ill.

The girl, who is from rural Shizuoka, in central Japan, was apparently inspired by Briton Graham Young, the notorious Teacup Poisoner of Bovingdon who, in 1962, aged 14, slowly killed his stepmother with what was thought to be the same lethal substance.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17135976-2,00.html

people make me sick, and people think our government going hard on videogames is bad, they should limit what young teens are subjected to in school, such as this crap. Then maybe the world wont turn into mass murderers trying to kill their parents.

"Like Young, the Shizuoka girl appears to have had little problem buying the thallium from local stores and on the internet."

0_o is that right?... I didn't realise there were that many internet stores selling thallium in 1962.

"Like Young, the Shizuoka girl appears to have had little problem buying the thallium from local stores and on the internet."

0_o is that right?... I didn't realise there were that many internet stores selling thallium in 1962.

586764424[/snapback]

LOL.... would have been nice if someone actually read her blog and tried to do something about it before she went into a coma, guess that just goes to show that blogs are boring even when they involve attempted murder :whistle:

:x This girl is very sick

A severed cat's head is understood to have been discovered in her room along with a stash of thallium. "Up until now I have killed various creatures," her blog reports, before describing the mother's poisoning. "It was fun to play with them, but all the same rather tiring. It took rather a long time to dispose of the lumps of dead flesh."

Anybody know what the laws are like for her,

She?s 16 so what will happen to her? She needs help so I hope she is put somewhere where that can happen.

She?s 16 so what will happen to her? She needs help so I hope she is put somewhere where that can happen.

586764508[/snapback]

She doesn't need help. She needs to die. The world doesn't need **** like that wasteing space.

She’s 16 so what will happen to her? She needs help so I hope she is put somewhere where that can happen.

586764508[/snapback]

She needs to have her ass in jail forever...the inmates will take care of the death part.

586764424[/snapback]

i dont even think you cna buy thallium now adays even on the internet, ill google it and see if it even comes up, if you can thats messed up.

Yeah thats preatybad, but the mother could of also done something horable to the child. Rembmer guys.. this is china, they dont have the same rules that we have againts child abuse. This news is mainly concentrating on the death of a mother killing a child becuase bad news pays more.... of course they could of also added, abused chiled... but you would get the same impact as you would without the abuse tag.

No child poisons thier mother without pourpus. Thats just not right.... if thats the case then we live in a fkd up world.

She doesn't need help. She needs to die. The world doesn't need **** like that wasteing space.

586764522[/snapback]

For once I fully agree. She's frickin 16, not a kid. Her idolizing a toxicophilic lunatic is an example of how irreparably deranged and detached from reality she is. Such people never grow up to be normal human beings. She needs to be locked away and the key thrown away for ever.

Yeah thats preatybad, but the mother could of also done something horable to the child. Rembmer guys.. this is china, they dont have the same rules that we have againts child abuse. This news is mainly concentrating on the death of a mother killing a child becuase bad news pays more.... of course they could of also added, abused chiled... but you would get the same impact as you would without the abuse tag.

No child poisons thier mother without pourpus. Thats just not right.... if thats the case then we live in a fkd up world.

586764583[/snapback]

Japan != China :sleep:

For once I fully agree. She's frickin 16, not a kid. Her idolizing a toxicophilic lunatic is an example of how irreparably deranged and detached from reality she is. Such people never grow up to be normal human beings. She needs to be locked away and the key thrown away for ever.

586764600[/snapback]

she needs to get put away, if she was killed from the government for doing such a evil thing, its only one person less to deal with that would grow up killing others.

EDIT: Also i searched thallium, there are several sites that will sell you it if yuo hvae enough money to, what a world we live in

This reminds me of that story of that teen girl that planned and carried out the murder of her mother with a few friends and then wrote about it on her LiveJournal. I find this type of stuff seriously disturbing :no: