• Russ Fiengold
    • Al Gore
    • John Edwards
    • Joseph Biden
    • Evan Bayh
    • Tom Vilsack
    • Wesley Clark
    • Mike Warner

I don't know one way or the other, to be honest.  But that was never the intention of my statement.  The Democrats have been having their asses handed to them for several election cycles now, and to go for a candidate that has so many points of attack and so much hitorical baggage to account for is just not a good idea (regardless of her "true qualifications").  Simply put, she is too controversial to trust with the "big one".

586779050[/snapback]

Can't she just say:

"The Republicans spent millions upon millions of dollars investigating me looking for dirt and they couldn't find anything. That must make me one of the cleanest people in Washington."

If she uses that in a speech then I want credit, BTW.

Read my post slowly... I said "alleged" activities.? I know she hasn't been found guilty of squat.? But today an allegation is almost as good as a conviction (see: Tom Delay).? I never even hinted that she was guilty, just that she has a lot of angles from which to be attacked.? It would make sense that Democrats would instead choose someone without such baggage.

Man, don't be so defensive...

PS-For the record I don't lsiten to any of those pundits you listed, so your point is moot.

586779031[/snapback]

Ah your right. My apologies. I guess I just cant' understand why when proved wrong times over, these things are still called "alleged".

When Fisk wanted to drop tne Whitewater investigating, citing there just wasn't anything to it, the right wing went nuts and got Star appointed. Geeeze, now there's a slime ball and to this day, no investigation on him. What gives? That was in I belive 1994. By 1996 Star had pretty much concluded there wasn't anything to Whitewater. Why not desolve the OIC? Because it was a beauty of a propaganda machine.

Then again, your probably right. The right wing think tanks would gear up in full force. Limbaugh would once again accuse Hillary of murdering Vince Foster... "cover up an affair" and the next waccuse her of being a lesbian. [/b] What's even worse is those that believed the first "terrible" lie, end up also beliving the second......Short or convienient memories.

Funny how people just suck this stuff up. We are fools for scandal.

Personally I don't think it matters WHO the Dems put up. The scandel machine funded by the 3 sisters and others would gear up for another round of scandels and unfounded accuations.

Gore.....he couldn't be trusted because he was a liar...(Funny how that same stamp isn't applied to Bush?)

Kerry....A traitor...he hung with Jane Fond:wacko:cko: He didn't earn his medals...(funny how pretty much ALL who served with him disagree)...and on and on.

Again, we are fools for scandal. The Limbaugh fans here will probalby try and skin me but hey.....he said it, not me.

Definately Hillary. The US needs to fix all of the stuff that got broken, and she's the one to do it!

586773971[/snapback]

Stuff got broken?

Oh, and my answer none I will stick with conservatives.

Definately Hillary. The US needs to fix all of the stuff that got broken, and she's the one to do it!

586773971[/snapback]

do you really think that hillary will change anything? She would just do as much or more damage that bush has already started. Shes no better then him. There really isn't any good person on either side to choose from, there all rich and all corrupt