Britney Has Kicked Her Husband Out

oh well. 2nd marriage for her that went crap. i don't mind. she's a dumb retarded bitch.

586765822[/snapback]

Nice description. I agree that she is a dumb retarded bitch.

Britney, you reading this?

Any one who listens to the PowerUserTV podcast: Britney is mentally crazy :p .

What's with them damn teenagers rushing into marriages. Enjoy the bloody life while you can; commit to someone later when you LEARN things. But no.. it's about them thinking they are adult enough to be married and have kids and yada yada. Give me a break.

Whether this is true or not, I don't care. I just felt it was suitable to make a good rant about young marriages.

all this doesn't explain when the tape is getting released :(

586773569[/snapback]

Hi def 50 min closeup filmed with a fisheye sposed to be released on the 10th if I remember correctly.

hey guess what britney, i don't care .... go get divorced for all i care..

hey.. do me a favor, raise that baby in an environment of unfake, talented motivators, instead of idiot losers that love the camera.

save one life

Hah. These people all have so much pride that they can't bear the thought of associating themselves with lesser mortals, let alone marrying them; and because of that, they doom themselves to these exclusive "Hollywood" marriages which are about as deep as a puddle, and have a life expectancy of two weeks. I would probably think it sad, if it didn't make up for the times she's made me want to burst my eardrums and gouge my eyes out.

I dont see any problem. He knocked up the princess and gets the chance to walk. No problems. Win win situation.

586773623[/snapback]

thank god i thought i was the only one thinking that lol.

oh well. 2nd marriage for her that went crap. i don't mind. she's a dumb retarded bitch.

586765822[/snapback]

Funny how your description is for a person who probably has made more money in her 10 year old career than we will make in our lifetimes (combined income of active neowin members...)

Shame though, for the child that is. I hope this isn't a publicity stunt because their is an innocent child in the middle of all this...

Funny how your description is for a person who probably has made more money in her 10 year old career than we will make in our lifetimes (combined income of active neowin members...)

586773911[/snapback]

if you really justify her because monetary success then you have a problem, a shallowness problem.