Paris Hilton's Billionaire Boyfriend Paid A Homele

Paris Hilton's Billionaire Boyfriend Paid A Homeless Man for Amusement

Stavros Niarchos gave the tramp over ?50 to pour a drink over his head>

The 20-year-old Greek billionaire who is romancing Paris Hilton has recently hired a homeless man to entertain his pals on a night out in Los Angeles and offered him ?56 to pour a drink over his head.

"When the bum did it everyone laughed?, a source said, according to femalefirst.co.uk

Paris started dating Stavros Niarchos III a few weeks after splitting up with Paris Latsis. The Latsises and the Niarchoses, along with the Onassises, have been among Greece's wealthiest, most powerful dynasties since the 1950s.

The famous

hotel heiress is rumored to have had sex with her new boyfriend in a portable toilet at a Hollywood party.

Last week, Hilton was overheard speaking on her mobile phone in New York of a person she described as a "jealous, ugly, anorexic idiot".

The sexy socialite is also said to have been searching for a home in the UK.

Apparently, she has recruited Welsh clothing designer Julian Macdonald to help her find the proper residence.

"She's had enough of New York and L.A.," Macdonald told Radar Magazine.

"She's moved around too much lately and feels that she could really settle in London. She's especially fond of Chelsea", he added.

SOURCE

Well the article is not 100% accurate...

The sexy socialite is also said to have been searching for a home in the UK.

Paris Hilton is not a sexy socialite.. But this next part is probably credible..

The famous hotel heiress is rumored to have had sex with her new boyfriend in a portable toilet at a Hollywood party.

Serious edit:

You people make me laugh... Yea it's a pretty assholish thing to do on the rich kid's part, but how is this abuse? The bum wanted the money and willingly accepted... Like most of you wouldn't?

Well the article is not 100% accurate...

Paris Hilton is not a sexy socialite.. But this next part is probably credible..

Serious edit:

You people make me laugh... Yea it's a pretty assholish thing to do on the rich kid's part, but how is this abuse? The bum wanted the money and willingly accepted... Like most of you wouldn't?

586767453[/snapback]

Nobody ever said that it was abusive or even wrong. I just said that's he's self centered and stupid just like her.

And I'd have to agree that she isn't sexy. She doesn't have much of anything to call a body and her face isn't cute at all either. So I guess I don't get it.

586767453[/snapback]

Agreed it is not abuse per say, as the bum was a willing participant.

However, I think most people would think this is wrong because this is how this prick gets his kicks.

I for one would not pour a drink over my head for ?56, have some self respect. Especially if some rich kid came along asking me to do it, I would take it as an insult and react appropriately. If it was for charity or something then thats different but no, it was because he wanted some entertainment (what kind of man finds degrading someone entertainment is beyond me). The homeless guy willingly gave up his dignity for that ?56, so that makes it ok? To me it just shows how desperate a man was for some money which would ensure food (possibly other things) for the next week or however long and how much of a small and pathetic excuse for a man her boyfirend really is.

I for one would not pour a drink over my head for ?56, have some self respect. Especially if some rich kid came along asking me to do it, I would take it as an insult and react appropriately. If it was for charity or something then thats different but no, it was because he wanted some entertainment (what kind of man finds degrading someone entertainment is beyond me). The homeless guy willingly gave up his dignity for that ?56, so that makes it ok? To me it just shows how desperate a man was for some money which would ensure food (possibly other things) for the next week or however long and how much of a small and pathetic excuse for a man her boyfirend really is.

586774848[/snapback]

I was going to post, but this sums up what I wanted to say. Thanks.

I don't see the problem. Friends pay friends money to do stupid **** all the time. Homeless people need money. So what's wrong with paying a homeless person money to do stupid ****?

Besides, the homeless person wasn't forced to do it.

I don't see the problem. Friends pay friends money to do stupid **** all the time. Homeless people need money. So what's wrong with paying a homeless person money to do stupid ****?

Besides, the homeless person wasn't forced to do it.

586775621[/snapback]

That rich guy took advantage of the homeless guy's desperation.