Michael Jackson Might Record Tracks with...Kids

Michael Jackson, who came to prominence alongside his four brothers in the Jackson Five, is reportedly planning to release one day an album with his eight-year-old son Prince Michael, his seven-year-old daughter Paris and his three-year-old son Prince Michael II, who is affectionately called Blanket.

Apparently, Jackson took his kids from their new home in Bahrain to a London recording studio, although Prince Michael II is not yet old enough to sing.

The 47-year-old star wants his children to

carry on the family legacy, according to The New York Post.

The recordings by the "new" Jacksons might wind up on an album.

Earlier this month, Michael was said to have forbidden his ex-wife Debbie Rowe from telling their two children she is their mum.

The 46-year-old former dermatologist's aide - who divorced Jackson in 1999 - is allowed to visit Prince Michael and Paris, but can't reveal who she is.

According to a source quoted by America's New York Daily News newspaper, "Debbie is not supposed to tell the kids she is their mother. That topic is off-limits. But it will be revised when they are older".

SOURCE

Michael-Jackson-Might-Record-Tracks-With-Kids-2.jpg

Not to tell she is their mother? WTF! He is a great musician and all and I like his music, but that's just plain stupid.

As far recording an album with his kids, then I don't see anything wrong with that. As long as MJ doesn't turn into his dad and force his kids into entertainment business.

So she's not the mother of Prince Michael II? Where did that baby come from?

:jump: :cat: :clock: :bounce: :pacifier: :pacifier: :pacifier: :pacifier: :santa: :santa: :cat: :cat:

Hard to believe that he is almost 50...geez....what a weirdo.

I just love the kids names too....WTF.

That guy needs to be commited to a nut house.