Caught drifting

I agree your an idiot. To break the law by sliding your car, and then trash talking a cop to come post it here on the forums. Your an attention ######, hence the Series 5.

I would have arrested you for wrecklace driving.

I agree your an idiot. To break the law by sliding your car, and then trash talking a cop to come post it here on the forums. Your an attention ######, hence the Series 5.

I would have arrested you for wrecklace driving.

586853777[/snapback]

lol i would love to see the ticket that says wrecklace on it

:rofl:

i have a 97 galant and ive done a few "donuts" but nothing real big since its FWD... i plan on getting something RWD/AWD when i graduate high school

OK I didnt see you were from Mexico. I have no idea about laws in Mexico, however you do that in the states and its called Wreckless driving, yes I spelled it wrong above, however you get thrown in jail for that type of crap.

I'm also very biased againt people pealing out, and sliding sideways in his car because my 12 year old sister was killed by people just like who care about nobody but there selves on the road.

If your eating, talking on a cell phone, changing the radio, or sliding your car like jeff gordon, then your not driving the car and putting others at risk. Just think.

Which law did I break? There isn't one for this.

586853807[/snapback]

I would guess there is a general "Endangering public safety" law, but I don't have any ideas on what the laws are in Mexico.

@Sub: sorry to hear about your sister, that's awful.

@Everyone else: Don't forget he said he was in first, under the speed limit, on a 10-lane road (if i understood correctly).

A BMW is a performance driving machine, and in the hands of a skilled driver, it can be driven much more enthusiastically than your typical corolla while still maintaining complete control of the road. Just be smart about it, and don't put anyone in jeopardy.

A BMW is a performance driving machine, and in the hands of a skilled driver, it can be driven much more enthusiastically than your typical corolla while still maintaining complete control of the road.

586853948[/snapback]

god damn that makes me love my e30 even more :heart:

this thread is bs but even if it's not you are still a f**king idiot.

586853761[/snapback]

I agree

I got a 350z and I dont do that kinda stuff in the streets only on the track

IMO You should have been fined. What if you did hit someone? Its not outlined in any laws as they assume, with common sense, your not going to do such a thing...What if you'd lost control?

You need to have a good think about things. Your obviously a bit of a showoff. Showing off is ok, but when it goes wrong you've got a fairly heavy weapon which could take a few things or people out.

People like him are the ones that need to be behind the wheel of a 3 Cyinder Geo Metro, not a BMW. Don't see me driving like an idiot in my Camaro SS, common sense needs to be applied when driving..

lol this is some funny ****...i did my share of drifting, not well though. i hit some car cause it was rainy. i learned not to do that **** real quick. you got some serious balls for making it a routine. you definitely should mount a camera.

it doesent realy matter if there are no laws about "drifting"

its dangerous and there is no need to drive that way, his brain if he had one would tell him that.

it just goes to show how dumb he realy is

we need a video.

btw, i used to do that in my 1997 astro van through this one intersection... talk about a lot of weight to throw around, eh? but i was 17 at the time... what's your excuse?

i can appriciate a good drift, and i can appriciate being a total dick to a cop and getting away with it. i get pulled over all the time for stupid stuff and i dont even drive fast anymore. its always equipment violations and stuff like that.... no front plate, exhaust too loud, exhaust emits flames, illegal intake modifications, yada yada.

In court? This is Mexico we're talking about. :rofl:

586852956[/snapback]

Mexico + Laws = Sike

Anyway, be careful bro. I dont blame you doing it, it gives your body a rush. But one day you might miscalculate it and loose control.

I agree

I got a 350z and I dont do that kinda stuff in the streets only on the track

586854628[/snapback]

:o You've got to put that power to good use on the road, that car just asks to be raced ;).

"Drift on" :rofl:!

i really want to see a video of this or at least some pictures.  im interested to see how good this guy is.

586855733[/snapback]

Please don't cheer this attention seeking nub along.

Anyway, be careful bro. I dont blame you doing it, it gives your body a rush. But one day you might miscalculate it and loose control.

Yeah, and kill somebody. Maybe a family. Maybe some kids.

Mexico + Laws = Sike

586855767[/snapback]

The adrenaline rush is awesome, I feel like god.

I have lost control before, I've hit patches of sand and spun out, ended up facing the opposite way on the road and close to hitting trees and other things on the side of the road. That was in residential areas though and I don't do that anymore, it was scary. This intersection I drift at is a lot safer as there are 9 lanes and all other cars are completely stopped, even if I did spin out I would be far from hitting anything since I do it in 1st gear. I try to be careful about where I drift nowdays.