Jealous ex-BF hid under bed

(UK) A JILTED lover hid under his ex-girlfriend?s bed ? then leapt out wielding a carving knife as she made love to one of his pals.

Jealous Gary Piper was desperate to find out if Caroline Ellis, 30, had a new man so broke into her flat while she was out, a court heard.

He was furious when she returned home with his chum Stewart Hercock, 33 ? and was then forced to listen as the couple had sex inches above his head.

Piper jumped out and confronted the naked pair, yelling: ?Right ? that?s it!?

His pal fled starkers after a scuffle, during which he suffered a slashed hand.

Caroline told Winchester Crown Court: ?We were in bed together and the next thing I remember was the bed moving.

?I didn?t realise it was Gary until he stood up. He had a fairly large knife. There was a lot of grappling around. I was shouting, ?No, Gary?.?

Wounded Hercock ran naked to a neighbour?s in Southampton and dialled 999.

Charter boat skipper Piper, 37 ? who had been dumped by Caroline months earlier ? told police after his arrest: ?It was my worst nightmare.?

Piper, of Liskeard, Cornwall, was jailed for two years after a jury convicted him of wounding.

Judge John Boggis QC told him: ?Hearing them making love :huh:e bed pushed you over the edge.? :huh:

source

Wounded Hercock ran naked to a neighbour?s in Southampton and dialled 999.

Lol, I thought it first said, WOUNDED HER ######, lol...

Is 999 their police number?

yeah 999 is the uk emergency services number, we also use 112 but noone knows about that one really.

586857582[/snapback]

What's the difference between the 2?

999 is for emergency services you dial 999 and your asked by an opperator what service you require. police/fire/ambulence.

there is a nother 3 digit number for the coastguard and that is 112.

Actually, Isn't 112 the european one?

We also have the european number for emergency services for when they come over here incase they dont know its 999, they can dial there own number.

We also have 888 for less serious problems.

Lets clear this up, 999 is the UK only emergency services number, 112 is the general EU emergency services number. So if you dial 112 in any EU country you'll get the emergency services for that EU country. Returning to the subject, wow that guy is a nut.

What always annoys me about this that it takes two to tango. Why does the jelous ex-boyfriend ALWAYS go for the other guy? The woman is just as guilty for cheating on him! Its crazy!

Still - that sort of behaviour demands jail time.

So if you dial 112 in any EU country you'll get the emergency services for that EU country.

Yeap. We used to have the 115, then we changed to 112.

http://www.sos112.info/

What always annoys me about this that it takes two to tango. Why does the jelous ex-boyfriend ALWAYS go for the other guy? The woman is just as guilty for cheating on him! Its crazy!

Still - that sort of behaviour demands jail time.

Erm... She did not cheat on him, since they were no longer attached, hence theex-> part.