Teen dies in 15-storey plunge

I personally know the kid that died. Although I do feelbad (and shocked) that he passed away, I can't help but remmeber what a bad kid he was. He was one of those rude teens who thought he was "gangsta". I was talking to my friend's mom about the death and she said he heard the kid talking to his friends on the bus about hurting a girl one day and she called the girls parents and told them that. luckyl nothing happened to the girl. and he was a really mouthy kid too.

But yeah I was completely shocked to hear this. Its gonna be so surreal going to his funeral. The first death of a person I actually knew and saw a lot. and btw, that wasn't his girl's house he was at, he was cheating on his girlfriend. his girl lives in a lowrise building, 5 floors.

586860782[/snapback]

As do I know the person, and you are so right... he was a mouthy kid.

R.I.P.

I'm guessing the girl's parents are extremely strict and shallow minded people.

586866126[/snapback]

I'm guessing this girl's parents had some brains as to how to raise their kid if they knew they would be in trouble for "sneaking" a hangout with guys at night. I know my parents would kill me if I did that but luckly I live where there is only 1 store to fall down, but I don't plan. I hope people learn what is real and what is not.

i've seen maybe 3 or 5 ten death stories today alone.  why are there so many accidental or non-accidental teen deaths these days?

586860731[/snapback]

there's nothing else to cover in the media.. its all a cycle, before this all they ever reported were sexual predators and before that kidnappings.. seems like teen deaths is now in 'style'

R.I.P.

I'm guessing the girl's parents are extremely strict and shallow minded people.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Parents are to blame 100%. Ignorant bastards don't deserve to have children. Off course I don't know the whole story so ...