WL Messenger 8 and WL Mail invite thread

they are having a problem with the invites today and might have sent it to you by accident

How I WISHED the accidental invite is sent to my acounnt!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

If you could do that...I would be so grateful

Edit: Don't know if I could say what I first said and because I'm at 40% warn already, then I'll just say that my e-mail is thom225@hotmail.com (yes,really)

I'm also looking for a Live Mail invite.

I have an extra Live Messenger Invite and would be willing to trade with someone who has a Live Mail invite. :yes: PM or email me. either one works.

Or you could be awsome and just send the invite. :p

my MSN email is hottoast8@msn.com

thanks,

~hottoast

I'm also looking for a Live Mail invite.

I have an extra Live Messenger Invite and would be willing to trade with someone who has a Live Mail invite. :yes: PM or email me. either one works.

Or you could be awsome and just send the invite. :p

my MSN email is hottoast8@msn.com

thanks,

~hottoast

me too

my msn email is:holycow456@hotmail.com

I'm gonna clear a few things up. :yes:

I only have 1 (one) invite, and am only going to trade for a Windows Live Mail invite. And as much as I would just love giving away tons of invites, I can't. But dont worry, If I get extra invites, I will share them here on neowin. (dont contact me unless you have a invite to trade, and stop asking me to just send it peeps, cause I'm not, at lest not until I get my Live Mail.)

Well, alright, I guess I could settle for like a Vista invite if someone wanted to trade that instead. :p

~hot

The Invite codes linked to Windows Live Mail are unique i.e even if u have extra and forward it to someone else they wont be able to sign up bec its only for ur email id.

But messenger invites can be forwarded as they are not linked to ur email.

So if someone has an extra invite (for messenger) pl. dont waste it (last date for sign up with that invite is 13th Dec), pl. forward it to me at imranais@hotmail.com

Thanks to all.

i got one on the 5th as well, but when i clicked join and then clicked accept, it said i couldn't join because i was under 13 or had a parentally controlled account or the beta isn't available in my area. i'm older than 13, i made the account, and the beta is open in the us.... :wacko:

i got one on the 5th as well, but when i clicked join and then clicked accept, it said i couldn't join because i was under 13 or had a parentally controlled account or the beta isn't available in my area. i'm older than 13, i made the account, and the beta is open in the us.... :wacko:

if anybody has an extra Windows Live Mail beta invitation

please forward it to my email id:

email_sid@hotmail.com

just got this mail from ms, anyone else got this too? :D

Windows Live Beta (msnbetax@microsoft.com)

To: xxx@msn.com

Subject: You have just received additional Windows Live Messenger beta invitations

Hello!

Thank you for your help in testing the new Windows LiveTM Messenger Beta! You have just received invitations to send to your friends and family!

Follow the steps below to send invites:

Go to http://ideas.live.com/, click Beta users sign in here, and then sign in.

Click Windows Live Messenger Beta, and then click the "Invite them to sign up" link on the right side of the page.

Enjoy!

The Windows Live Messenger team