** Mobiledudes Logo Contest! **

Question

Prize: $100.00 USD for logo.

Payment Methods(s): Paypal, Check

-----------------------

Description:

We will soon be re-launching an new version of our site www.mobiledudes.com

We have decided that now is the time to get a logo that truly represents who we are.

As you may have already realized from the name of the site, our aim is to offer our customers with a range of mobile phones, accessories, and in the future a range of products that are mobile, i.e. iPods, Notebooks, PDA’s etc.. We would like our logo to portray a professional image, not something goofy or cartoon-ish. We are also laid back and can have fun.

While we would prefer if you could follow the criteria above, we aren’t going to limit ourselves until we see what you guys are capable of. I have seen some great work here at Yaxay and would like you to use your own experience and opinions when coming up with entries. I will be able to check in several times a day to offer my opinions and input on the entries.

For the logo format, we must have it in some sort of resizable format (most likely vector) that we can resize and use not only for the website, but on business cards, t-shirts, public banners, etc.

To clarify the logo:

We would like to see the logo with our slogan and without it/ we would also like to see it with the “.com” and without. This logo should be from scratch. For the title text, keep in mind that "mobiledudes" or "mobiledudes.com" should have no spaces between the words. Putting the words on separate lines should be fine if it fits the logo, but if the words are side by side, no spaces. Thanks :-)

Also, if you are going to use the initials of the name in the logo, please use "MD"

To clarify the prize:

We pay $100 for whichever logo wins, period.

To clarify logo originality:

This should be fairly obvious for any logo contest, the logo should be your original creative work. No clipart or purchased graphic should be used, and especially not claimed as your own work. If you have any questions as to whether or not you can use a pre-made graphic as the logo, the answer will almost undoubtedly be 'no' but feel free to contact me with any concerns.

As for stock photographs to be used with the logo, the answer is no as they do not comply with the previous rules requiring scalability of the logo.

Colors:

show me somethin...

Inspiration/Concepts:

www.tmobile.com

www.cingular.com

www.verizon.com

www.sprint.com

Public Contact Info:

projectmd@gmail.com

AIM: projectmdaim

Notes:

Feel free to contact me and ask any questions you want. The more communication the better.

EDIT: Guys looks like i will be extending the Contest another week or so, i will have further details soon,

tis the season, and many people were out and about, and i was hoping to see much more activity...

Merry Chrismahanukwanzakah & A Happy New Year.

Be On The Look Out For Future MobileDudes Contests!

Edited by Tarik

honestly, the logos with a mobile phone in them are kind of tacky, but it all depends on the artist and the creation, it can be done in a way that doesn\'t look cheap.

i am looking for something maybe a little more abstract, so that when customers see the logo without the mobiledudes text, they automatically recodnize that its MobileDudes.

like when i see that little Cingular Orange Guy, I Automatically know that its Cingular, i dont need to see the text to know that, same thing with the MS Windows Flag, i just need to see it to know.

cingular_guy.gifLogo_1.jpgapple_logo.gifwindows-logo-larger.gif

**Thats the goal to Achieve with this logo, something that when you see it you just know its MOBILEDUDES**

The business doesn\'t became famous on the logo, the business makes the logo famous ..

Ive had a quick go at a little something for you to look at. Im going to have another go later this week though if i have time because i think i could do better

Let me know what you think :)

With the .com

mobiledudes_1.jpg

Without the .com

mobiledudes_2.jpg

With the .com and slogan

mobiledudes_3_slogan.jpg

Obviously, if they are what your looking for, fonts, colours or whatever can be changed to your liking

seriously? thanks :)

They are the only logos of these that go by what he requires and only ones that can be rendered at any size without looking bad. It also helps the logos are perfect balance of simplicity but it could use some simple gradients or something not too flashy to make it not look too cheap like he mentions... but that's just me.

Im impressed guys, i really like where this is going... I wont comment on any right now as it is too early, but i do like the concepts...

I would still like to see more, as this contest will go on till the end of the month, but id like to say again Thanks for the logos that have already been done, all the work looks Great!

Id like to pick a top 5 in the last week and work from there. :D

u have trouble spelling...fool

Mine is the best.

you dont like that someone can do something better than you.

And Chema's submissions are the best in my opinion.

Here is my entry:

:)

i am looking for something maybe a little more abstract, so that when customers see the logo without the mobiledudes text, they automatically recodnize that its MobileDudes.

I tried to follow that ^^

post-95544-1134190902_thumb.jpg