[Review] Sony Ericsson W800i

The R1BC002 firmware has still not been made available for people with Orange branded W800i's :(

It is stupid and I feel like im missing out :cry:

The R1BC002 firmware has still not been made available for people with Orange branded W800i's :(

It is stupid and I feel like im missing out :cry:

Looks like you'll have to flash it via davinci...at a cost though :( At least you'll be able to remove any branding Orange have placed on it..

I'm just waiting for compatible W800i firmware for my K750i since there arent any yet..

• 3 weeks later...

SEUS sucks!

I bought the phone 3 days ago, everything was fine... except maybe the speaker voulme and call volume was not loud enough. And I read that the newest update will rectofy this...so I decided to give SEUS a try.

Now I dont have chinese support whatsoever on my phone (which I had before)... how should I know that the update would remove the chinese language??

Anyone know how to sort this problem?

• 1 month later...

I get a "creak" noise when I press down just above the battery cover. But the phone has always been pretty solid for me and I am not worried by it at all, even though many people say the battery cover itself is pretty loose (and I tend to agree), it has never actually fallen off by mistake.

Oh, and if anyone else is not sure Syxxpacc is referring to the creak when you press down next to the SE badge on the back cover in the middle, but for some reason mine does not creak every single time I try it, just randomly!

yea it creaks pretty badly, and I ****ing hate it, but its the only bad thing bout this phone.

What's the beef with creaking plastic parts?? They are plastic, meaning flexible by nature, and as these parts rub together they creak.... It shouldnt be a big deal really.

What's the beef with creaking plastic parts?? They are plastic, meaning flexible by nature, and as these parts rub together they creak.... It shouldnt be a big deal really.

It is just the battery cover which is really annoying, it feel's so flimsy as well.

Orange have still not released updated firmware for the W800i, and no way am I paying ?10 to use Da Vinci.