Student's striptease posted online

the chick is NOT hot trust me lol. :p

Well she is not really ugly either.

She looks like a typical stripper honestly. I think she was just practicing for her inevitable future.

*sigh*

Why did I choose NOT to go to UWO? Oh, right, because it sucks.

Up here in Waterloo I see people walking around with t-shirts that read, "Friends don't let friends go to UWO."

I'm sure there'll be a parody of that in response to this "Saugeen Stripper".

*sigh*

Up here in Waterloo I see people walking around with t-shirts that read, "Friends don't let friends go to UWO."

i'm only here for ivey. stuff like this just gives western a bad rep. it's not all that bad.

Well she is not really ugly either.

She looks like a typical stripper honestly. I think she was just practicing for her inevitable future.

As Einstein would put it: "Relative..." :whistle:

i find them pretty nice... oh dammit i know sweeter girls but well... :)

*sigh*

why doesn't ur school fight back and does its own strips and maybe even more muhahaha :devil:

nah, I just want the VID :laugh:

well ure not the only one i guess :p

-fm

PS: i know some americans will hate me for that one buut: canada definatly does not suck :p ooweeeeh!

cannabis, pr0n-ed schools, whats next? :D

Stuff like this happens at every college/university in the world. Fail to see how this is newsworthy.

If this is what she wants to get into though, perfect press for her.

every college?

in the world?

haha! ure so uninformed lol :rolleyes:

-fm

i don't see how this is news worthy especially in Canada (in the States i could see this making the news).

Big deal. Some young chick got drunk and did a strip tease...like that's never happen before.

i don't see how this is news worthy especially in Canada (in the States i could see this making the news).

Big deal. Some young chick got drunk and did a strip tease...like that's never happen before.

she was sober supposedly

i hear she got paid 40 bux haha but that's probably speculation

i'm only here for ivey. stuff like this just gives western a bad rep. it's not all that bad.

Okay, granted, Ivey is decent. Consider it excluded from my remarks. I suppose there must be a reason they make you guys wear suits and ties to class...

Edited by Andy-Roo

shes fairly pretty I think. not drop dead, but not poor like I expected from some comments.

I really dont know how she could let the photos be put online. I know that if I was one of the guys I'd just keep them to myself...now shell never go anywhere without being labelled "that girl who was naked on the internet". This sorta thing goes on all the time I'm sure but it seems to have been made into a big deal...probably because of the fact the pictures were posted. Well she seems ok with it so its her choice...not that I understand it.