Official Windows Live Messenger Invitations Thread

Please Read These Guidelines BEFORE PM'ing a Member For An Invitation

The invite system for WLM has started and those in the beta have been given 2 invites to start with. Some Neowin members are generous enough to share invites with other people from the board

Please DO NOT Post Here Unless You Are Offering Invites

1. PM the person(s) offering the invites with your name, user name at Neowin, and you country

2. Please wait for a return PM with the link for the invite

People requesting an invitation must be a registered Neowin member with some history here. (Time since registration, number of posts etc.)

Understand that the invites are not available for every country yet.

To those offering the invites, please try to edit your post to reflect how many invitations you are still willing to give out

Edited by lardiop

I have two (2) invites

Edit:

In the ~ 15 minutes since posting this, I have gotten no less than 11 PMs, so I will wait for about an hour before choosing, feel free to PM until then!

Edited by factoid

Only an email addy is required if ya don't want to give up your name or country. :)

No Invites left

Edited by Jaded1

I'll put the Neowin stamp of approval on this guys and update the front page. Thanks AthleticTrainer for setting this up, I was just about to do the same thing.

Just make sure not to abuse the system, and generous donaters remove your "Hey I gots Invites" once they're all gone so as not to get spammed.

Edited by lardiop

can i have one please? Thank you

I've got an idea... do not post unless you are offering invites... those that want them, use the PM system, and then edit your post once they are gone!!!

I have zero invites left (that was quick)

Sorry to those of you who asked and didn't get one. I got about 10 requests within the first minute

Edited by family guy

i have invites to windows live mail beta... and i am willing to give one to someone in return for a wlm invite

ONE LEFT

thanks

Edited by bigtwist

I've got an idea... do not post unless you are offering invites... those that want them, use the PM system, and then edit your post once they are gone!!!

Sorry. I didn't read the first post properly. Very sorry about that.

I have now got ZERO invites left.

can a mod edit my first post to change it? I seem to be unable to

congrats to the lucky winners!

Edited by factoid

I have 1 (ONE) invite left, and am willing to trade for a WINDOWS LIVE MAIL invite. AND ONLY FOR A WINDOWS LIVE MAIL INVITE! I wont swap for anything else, PM or Email me -----> (HOTTOAST AT VERIZON.NET)