Official Windows Live Messenger Invitations Thread

bah, i stuffed up bad. i got my invite sent to a gmail address which i hadn't registered for a Passport, so all i get is a dead link. Now it's registered and i still get a dead link. :( so if you see me asking for another invite, it's not because i'm greedy, just because i need one that works. ;)

Big thanks to faraaz though. (Y)

If you want to ask for an invite do it here https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=408171

Otherwise sit patiently and follow the guide in the first post, I've asked a load of people with no luck, and u people requesting in this thread are annoying.

Edit: I've been here nearly 3 years and i just got 500 posts!!!, I live here, yet i don't seem to post as much as others...

That one got closed.

Edit - I Have Windows Mail Beta, I just clicked a link on my normal hotmail, however I can't seem to find an invitations button

Hi, do people who get invited to join the beta also have 2 invites to give out? If so, that would be great - people with invites could send an invite to the next person who posted on the forum, and so on. Everyone would get an invite! :)

I have two invites...it would be cool if you are in another beta if you could hook me up with an invite...but if not I have two I can offer.

EDIT: I now have none...of course my inbox here on Neowin shot up to 15 within minutes

Edited by cybermagellan

Hi, do people who get invited to join the beta also have 2 invites to give out? If so, that would be great - people with invites could send an invite to the next person who posted on the forum, and so on. Everyone would get an invite! :)

Newly invited people will get invites soon... so yes and no, as it does not happen immeadiately. Nice of you to join NW, but please don't be a leech.

Can u guys, send me an invite at cviorel@msn.com?

Thanks!

Do not post asking for invites, PM those who are offering them. Read the first post before you do anything!

Could someone send me one? I will have your babies if you do! (Not really but hey!)

sam.needs (at) gmail.com

Do not post asking for invites, PM those who are offering them. Read the first post before you do anything!

*Text stolen from cswadner*

Newly invited people will get invites soon... so yes and no, as it does not happen immeadiately. Nice of you to join NW, but please don't be a leech.

I'm not trying to be a leech, i thought it would be possible for everyone who wanted an invite to get one as long as they gave away their invites! Guess that would only work in a perfect world though.

Cheers

I'm not trying to be a leech, i thought it would be possible for everyone who wanted an invite to get one as long as they gave away their invites! Guess that would only work in a perfect world though.

Cheers

I'll put it this way...people got two invites...I have gotten in the past 10 minutes, 15 PM's There is no way EVERYONE will get one. :no:

You have to trust that the people asking for invites are actually in need. If you feel as though they already have one, just post who you invited.

People asking for invites: Be honest folks, these people are choosing to give you their program invites over their friends/families. Appreciate it, dont abuse it.

You have to trust that the people asking for invites are actually in need. If you feel as though they already have one, just post who you invited.

People asking for invites: Be honest folks, these people are choosing to give you their program invites over their friends/families. Appreciate it, dont abuse it.

Good idea (Y)

I woudl LOVE to score an invite peoples, and i would help out other fellow neowinians if i got one :) so yeas if ya have a spare one please PM me :)

I'll put it this way...people got two invites...I have gotten in the past 10 minutes, 15 PM's There is no way EVERYONE will get one. :no:

'cybermagellan'

Thanks for your invitation. I've activated WLM. Cool.

Cheer!