How bad is your PC addiction?

1. Several hrs. a day

2. All day

3. All day into evening

4. 24/7

5. Can't get enough

If this did not come out right, I don't know how to post a poll!

• 2 weeks later...

Option 1

Usually all my spare time. It calms me down. I moved to an apartment so no more loud music and movies no lawn work no workin' on my truck so all computer. this will change soon goin to get a house in a few months. then back to 3 hrs at night.

All day as I have to work on the things constantly, God knows what my eyesight will be like in a few years :old: , then into the evening as my girlfriend watches crappy soaps on the TV and its more preferable.

Originally posted by Germano

Tick the last check box when creating a thread ("Yes! post a poll").

After clicking Submit, a new page will show up, to configure it.

I did that and did not get another screen, in fact, I tried to make this poll a long time ago and it didn't show up.

I now tried to edit - but there is no option to make this a poll now.

Oh, well.

My addiction is serious - i'm sure it will wear off in time though, since i'm still new. :ermm:

I try to get on the computer as much as possible, and my parents are thinking that I use too much computer. However, I will try to put a damper on my addiction once school starts.

Right now, if i am at home and i am awake i am on the computer and online, when school starts i use it more cus i have more things, i do go other places and do other things though. but i do have an addiction