Israel vs. Arabs

1. 1. Israel vs. Arabs

• Hell yes, israel would have been nuked long ago.
    • Hell no, the arab neighbours are peacefull fun loving dudes who would never do that.

Neobond, it's an honor to have someone like you post on my tiny little thread. I agree i keep telling them to just stick to the topic.

If i wanted a discussion about who's right and who's wrong in the middle east, I would have asked that.

Originally posted by neo1980

so u are actually saying that UBLs thinking and the rest of the arab way of thinking is the same? somebody kick him off this site

DID I SAY THAT?! ARE YOU STUPID?! DID YOU PASS ENGLISH READING COMPREHENSION-101?!

I WAS TALKING ABOUT UBL AND PALESTINIANS WHO BLOW UP THEMSELF!

now if you even have the balls to suggest that i was saying otherwise you are the one that should be banned for racism

look neo1980, you seem to have problems with my posts for a very long time. why don't you add me to your ignore list and we all be very happy.

Originally posted by Omeglidan

MxxCon, Neo - do I sense some sexual tention?

This remark begs a response, on Neowin anyway.

MxxCon has every right to respond. Stay on topic everyone or this one is closed.

The poll is reset and the thread closed. Neowin does not tolerate racist threads, after thinking about it I felt this thread only served a racist view.