Do LED's go bad?

I dont know if this is the right area. But do LEDS go bad? I just got a blue LED warning light and all blue LED dash warning light for my car...So thats why I was wondering. Before anyone aks, yes I am legally allowed to use these lights in my are (Blue/white, Blue/blue=Fire, Ems personnel. Red, Red/blue=Police)

There was this article on Neowin some time ago discussing how they were planning to use LED lights as street lamps. It was said that by the time the LED wore out the lamp post would have required replacement.

By that logic I would say you would have replaced your comp many times already before the LED will actually "break".

LED draw very very little current, therefore their figments don't burn out easily. Thats also why you have clusters of them, since they don't draw much current they aren't very bright by themselves.

But an actual lifetime figure is something I am sure you can google, but rest assured it would take a long time for your LED to burn out.

LED draw very very little current, therefore their figments don't burn out easily. Thats also why you have clusters of them, since they don't draw much current they aren't very bright by themselves.

But an actual lifetime figure is something I am sure you can google, but rest assured it would take a long time for your LED to burn out.

They don't have filaments, they are diodes. And you have more then 1 of them because they only send light in 1 direction as opposed to a bulb that transmits light all over the place. They are very bright head on.