Canon PowerShot S2 Diffrences

:| uhh, ask 'them'
I e-mailed them but I don't think they shall reply until late this week considering we have a large community I thought someone might know something.

I have the S2 IS it is a fantastic camera.

Anyways I think the Power Plus is just the same but you probably get more goodies with it (maybe a battery charger or something).

The camera is identical though.

i would guess that the power pack would have a camera (doh) + 512mb memory card + bag + extra battery :) but why do u want to buy the powershot s2 anyways? Panasonic Lumix FZ5 would be a better choice and it should even be with a lower price tag :)

i would guess that the power pack would have a camera (doh) + 512mb memory card + bag + extra battery :) but why do u want to buy the powershot s2 anyways? Panasonic Lumix FZ5 would be a better choice and it should even be with a lower price tag :)

well, although i have the Fz5 i do admit that the S2 is abit better that Pansonic's. :blush: Maybe its because of the 4 AA battery and the fact that Pansonic had a promotion which led me to buying the Fz5 ;)

Overall, both are kick-a$$ camera's in the megazoom category. :p

well, although i have the Fz5 i do admit that the S2 is abit better that Pansonic's. :blush: Maybe its because of the 4 AA battery and the fact that Pansonic had a promotion which led me to buying the Fz5 ;)

True, i was looking at the FZ-5 and was almost about to purchace it.. but then i got dragged into DSLR

actually the fz5 picture quality is better than the S2's pic quality + s2 makes a bit more noise and is slower than fz5 (thats why i bought panasonic instead of a canon) :D

actually the fz5 picture quality is better than the S2's pic quality + s2 makes a bit more noise and is slower than fz5 (thats why i bought panasonic instead of a canon) :D

ah, the purple fringing and the saying that the Fz5's quality is on par with the Fz30's :D

Oh well, for our friend who started the thread, here is url for a S2 review. Clicky

i own the s2 is and it is a great camera. the power plsu i presume, is probably the same camera except it comes with an extra little package with some add-ons/goodies...probably rechargable batteries, charger, case, tripod, etc...

:yes: something like that