timdorr orders an iMac

First, I finally got my iPod this wednesday. 20gb version too! The things so cool I don't even now how to describe how pleased I am with it. THe one thing I didn't know about it was the pressure sensitive wheel. So, when it didn't move, I thought it was DOA! :s Luckily, I went back to the Apple store and they showed me that it was supposed to be that way... Phew! I loaded it up with some sampler songs at the store too, so I've been listening to some obscure bands while I wait to get my iMac...

Speaking of which, I finally put the order through for it. I'm hoping that there won't be much delays. I'm getting the 17" iMac G4, so I'm guessing quantities will be limited. Any idea if there are going to be delays? Any idea how long it takes to ship???

Well, I'll let you guys know when I get it. I'm just really excited about all of this, so I just HAD to post... :D

Originally posted by timdorr

First, I finally got my iPod this wednesday. 20gb version too! The things so cool I don't even now how to describe how pleased I am with it. THe one thing I didn't know about it was the pressure sensitive wheel. So, when it didn't move, I thought it was DOA! :s Luckily, I went back to the Apple store and they showed me that it was supposed to be that way... Phew! I loaded it up with some sampler songs at the store too, so I've been listening to some obscure bands while I wait to get my iMac...

Speaking of which, I finally put the order through for it. I'm hoping that there won't be much delays. I'm getting the 17" iMac G4, so I'm guessing quantities will be limited. Any idea if there are going to be delays? Any idea how long it takes to ship???

Well, I'll let you guys know when I get it. I'm just really excited about all of this, so I just HAD to post... :D

awww bless, another member in the Neowin Mac Family.

17" iMacs are supposed to ship around the release of 10.2 if I remember correctly... they will have 10.2 Preloaded, that's why they will be shipped around that date.

I want to get that computer, the new 17" widescreen G4 and a 20GB iPod, damn... if only I had the money. After all, I am a student, and you save JACK with Apple with student prices. Only like $50! Come on! I think it is $45 less as a student for the new iMac :( Oh well, there is always promising to sacrifice all birthdays and Christmases for 10 years....

Originally posted by iconman

Congrats :p

i already got 1 imac and 1 g4 server

oh you do? post screen shots of your mac / desktop and server tehm on ur server :)

ok, i apparenly screwed up my order and was trying to order one for my school, not myself :s

So, i've fixed this and re-ordered:

Your order has been successfully sent to The Apple Store.

Your web order number is Wxxxxxxx.

Note: Your web order number will be accessible by our Customer Service representatives approximately 60 minutes after your order has been placed. Please allow time for the data to be processed before calling with questions.

Sweer! I'll let you guys know when it arrives!

Originally posted by sunnyy4

:p Timdorr, I congratulate you on your purchase of an iMac, and I sincerely hope that you will be on the next PC > Mac switch commercial. :p

doodles! That's be TOO funny! Wonder how I apply... :D