Digital Camera

Originally posted by Dazzla

Just another reason why we are stitched.

There are ways around it I think. Like small businesses I think. I'm pretty sure that my Uncle has bought me something and claimed the VAT back cause he said it was for his company.

But for the average joe, it's on everything, from a packet of crisps in a shop, to a new car.

No offense Dazz, but in this case I rejoice in being on the opposite side of the pond :p

Little update, Seeing as I've sold my laptop, I've got a bit of extra cash. I'm looking to spend between 200 and 300 now.

Some potentials:

Sony DSCP51

Fuji Finepix 2800

Sony DSCP71

Olympus C300 Digital Camera

Kodak DX3700

I've read a few reviews, and I'll continue to do so, but if you've used any of them, or have any other opinions, I'll be grateful.

I have a preference for the Canon S200 Digital elph, but that might be a little out of your price range. Of the camera's you list, I would choose either the Fuji or the Olympus. I tend to avoid ANY product that requires memory sticks.

Originally posted by Dazzla

Little update, Seeing as I've sold my laptop, I've got a bit of extra cash. I'm looking to spend between 200 and 300 now.

Some potentials:

Sony DSCP51

Fuji Finepix 2800

Sony DSCP71

Olympus C300 Digital Camera

Kodak DX3700

I've read a few reviews, and I'll continue to do so, but if you've used any of them, or have any other opinions, I'll be grateful.

I recommend the Fuji never had aproblem with mine.