• Paris/ France
    • New Zealand
    • Australia
    • Scotland
    • Italy
    • Romania
    • where you live now
    • other

what place have u always wanted to go / visit?

or just think is the best place ever!?

*I personally think

and in this order

Greece

Paris

New Zealand

would be really cool places to go to

because they look really nice from the pics i seen

and greece has a interesting history behind it

Japan, easily. I'm fascinated by it, it's culture, everything about it. I love it.

As soon as I get enought cash I'm going out there, if I get the opportunity, I probably wouldn't pass up moving there if i liked it.

Originally posted by Sera Eve

do u know how to speak the language?

I starting trying to learn it a while back, I started taking lessons at college.

I didn't continue with them though because I had too much work for my course. I'd take them up again in an instant though, I'm a pretty quick learner.

Canada & Ireland

been to Ireland already, beautiful country, very kind people and great pubs! had a boat holiday on the Shannon. best holiday I?ve had yet...

my best mate lived for 4 years or so in Calgary and I know some of the landscapes Canada has, from pictures...beautiful! several people have said Vancouver is the most beautiful town in the world: must see it and while I am there I?ll visit a concert of my fav. musicartist: Sarah McLachlan

Scotland

BTW if you ever go to Greece don't go to Athens cus it's a ****ing nightmare and it's polluted as hell!

i never went there but a teacher of mine that went said it was worse then most european capitals

Originally posted by use_imagination

Scotland

BTW if you ever go to Greece don't go to Athens cus it's a ****ing nightmare and it's polluted as hell!

i never went there but a teacher of mine that went said it was worse then most european capitals

thanks for disappointing me ;/

New York cause i love the city i'd rather go to new york then anywhere wheres theres an ocean and palm trees and nice sand... if i had the chance to move to new york i would in a second

And nobody wants to see Brussels :) :cool:

I've voted for New Zeland to see where The Lord of the Rings has been filmed ;) And because it's far away and it must be beautiful.

I would say to go back to Australia. I loved it there. Went to Sydney and Perth. Just can't get enough of the women there.

I did live in Japan for 3 years, and had a blast. Picked up on the language, but have not used it for so long that I have forgot it. Oh well

[daydream] getting on a plane and taking a nice long vacation[/daydream]

Originally posted by Marginal

I've voted for New Zeland to see where The Lord of the Rings has been filmed ;) And because it's far away and it must be beautiful.

don?t forget your gumboots :evil:

I would love to go to Japan because of its amazing culture and also many cool stuff can be found there. I live in Australia now and it's beautiful country :)

Originally posted by funky dredd

Greece - I went there about 10 years ago and said I would go back when I left. I had alot of fun there and am looking forward to the day I can go back..

yey someone that went there

where did u go there? whats it like?

When i go on vaction i like to get away from ppl. There is a little village above the arctic circle I like to visit, outside of Kotzbue Alaska. The most beautiful sights in the world. Watching nature run its course. Standing in the tundra has a herd of caribou ran by and feel the earth move with them. Nothing quite like it.

The only other place I would want to go to on a vacition would be a cottage my grandmother owns on the eerie canal north of toronto. Again peaceful and beautiful sights.

Originally posted by Sera Eve

ah everyones been to cool places except me ;/

A cool place is what you want it to be. some ppl like the quiet remote places (me) and some like the big city places. It all depends. But I feel lucky I live in alaska and try not to take it for granted with the wildlife and great views just about everywhere.

Visit Alaska, we need the tourist money this year. Take a cruise or something.

i wanna go to disney world, i've been deprived, as a child, i'm now 20 :p everyone else got to go, and not me... ::whines:: that would be where i'd wanna go!