how long you would stay @ neowin...!!!

Originally posted by Vinh

I stay on long long hours, trust me. Im going to have a career on the net, might as well live on neowin to get use to it.

cool......:cool: anything i can do for you..... hehe contact me...... ;)

Originally posted by lazydesert

i'll stay here til i get banned :paranoid: :ponder: ;)

hehe.... i will let admin knows.... hehe.. and then ban you ..... haha :p :mad: :devious:

kidding mate.... ;) :) its a joke

first off, there is NO way you're on neowin 24/7 unless you don't sleep, shower, go to the bathroom, or eat. And since I HIGHLY doubt you don't do those things, you're lying :p

I'm probably on close to 8-10 hours a day at various points. Nothing too continous, but total that's about it.

Originally posted by timdorr

first off, there is NO way you're on neowin 24/7 unless you don't sleep, shower, go to the bathroom, or eat. And since I HIGHLY doubt you don't do those things, you're lying :p

I'm probably on close to 8-10 hours a day at various points. Nothing too continous, but total that's about it.

i'd have to say about the same.. for now at least ;)

:p

As long as I like. Could be only for few minutes looking around or could spend up to an hour or two for replying threads. Also I read the whatever news on the Neowin site :D

if i'm on the computer, i'm on neowin, and i'm on the computer whenever i'm not doing my job, which takes about 20 minutes (i'm a paper boy :) ) or sleeping (8 hours).

Unfortunately, since school will be starting, i'll have to cut my hours down drastically, but I can still surf Neowin at school :D (unless BESS, the FRIENDLY internet filtering proxy server blocked it :(). Then, I'll just use Remote Desktop to bypass it, which I have had to do before :bandit:

J/K m8 :p

i could spend from about a half an hour to 8 hours but usually between 4-8 hours

well, im here mostly between 10am till about 10pm on most days, thats like 12 hour shifts :o :cool:

except form sundays when motor racing is on :ninja:

i've been here a year already, i ain't going elsewhere.

as long as i keep giving keldyn cookies, there's no way i can be banned.. ::paranoid: :p

Originally posted by xStainDx

i've been here a year already, i ain't going elsewhere.

as long as i keep giving keldyn cookies, there's no way i can be banned.. ::paranoid: :p

Someone say cookies?;)

Sadly I'm here for as long as these chains hold me in place. :disappoin Doomed to a life of eternal vigilance. Moving, locking and merging.....*sigh* I hear there is a big wide world somewhere out there. Someday i hope to see for myself.....*sniff*:hurt:

How about being a part time slave? :pirate:

aint bad idea..... how much bucks perhour...... you wanna join me......... lol.....:p :p :p :p :p

I stay on long long hours, trust me. Im going to have a career on the net, might as well live on neowin to get use to it.

you arent planning on being one of those live webcam strippers are you? :paranoid:

Originally posted by JasonC1986

if i'm on the computer, i'm on neowin, and i'm on the computer whenever i'm not doing my job, which takes about 20 minutes (i'm a paper boy :) ) or sleeping (8 hours).

Unfortunately, since school will be starting, i'll have to cut my hours down drastically, but I can still surf Neowin at school :D (unless BESS, the FRIENDLY internet filtering proxy server blocked it :(). Then, I'll just use Remote Desktop to bypass it, which I have had to do before :bandit:

What school is this?

We better tell them the proxy is forwarding far too many ports. Perhaps port 80 only would be best. ;)

--

unspec

Originally posted by Wickedkitten

you arent planning on being one of those live webcam strippers are you? :paranoid:

lol, no i do enough strippin for the local ladys. :cheeky: