Which Email service/Program do you use?

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which Email service/Program do you use?

• Hotmail Service
    • Yahoo Service
    • Local Service using Microsoft Outlook
    • Local Service using Outlook Express
    • Local Service using Other email program
    • Other web based email

Originally posted by LadyL

Local service w/OE. Used to have hotmail and yahoo, but got tired of all of the SPAM...and the 'filters' didn't work, either.

same here.. but i still use em to direct mail that i know will spam me after i have gotten the info needed from the first msg...

Would you think twice about what you said if you knew it was being recorded? E-mail correspondence leaves a permanent record of everything you've said -- even after you've told Outlook to erase it. You are given a false sense of security sense you've erased it twice, so surely it must be gone. The first time Outlook simply moves it to your "Deleted Items" folder. The second time you erase it Outlook simply "pretends" it is gone. The truth is your messages are still being retained in the database files on your hard drive. (As are your e-mail attachments.)
- http://windows-sucks.com/content/ms-hidden...n-files.shtml#7

I use my ISP E-Mail (which I hardly use cause I don't want spam in it) & Hotmail.

I use Outlook Express to access them though, Outlook 2002 seems to take forever to open; and it has a poor interface for Hotmail.