[Definitive] Nintendo WFC Buddy Code Thread

http://gorkd.com/nds/

I have been trying to think of what to do with the web space after I bought it. I was thinking of helping out the community and centralizing the list of buddy codes. If this is hurting more than it helps, i'll remove the site, or if the teej wants me to remove the site, I will.

(nintendo_ds@gorkd.com)

jlmodell

I don't mind, but I'd also like to mirror the site with my own version. Plus, I think it's best from a commercial standpoint and an "ease of use" standpoint that you tell people to sign up and put their friend codes on the forum, not to your e-mail inbox. Me, you, and everybody else can see their friend codes if its posted on here, but they can't see if it's redirected to your inbox.

I am still trying to figure out how to make a form so that buddy codes can be automatically added, but it's slow going on my own, lol.

I sent you a pm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got Metroid Prime: Hunters.

Here's my ID: 3995:1226:9558.

Finally finished adding every one here. Aside from the 1 post wonders.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Updating my list of codes. Been awhile since I activelly roamed the Nintendo forums. Here's my updated list :p :

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin Friend Code:

Final Fantasy III Friend Code:

Metroid Prime Hunters Friend Code:

Tetris DS Friend Code:

Mario Kart DS Friend Code:

Tony Hawk's American Sk8land Friend Code:

Well you're making me earn my hourly rate of ?0.00 aren't you!:rofl::

I'll update it now:pp

EDIT: Ok, done. I've also now put all the games in alphabetical order in accordance with their game title (i.e. Mario Kart DS comes before Metroid Prime Hunters). After seeing NeoTrunks mass list of WFC Buddy Codes I thought I might as well start doing this now before others come along and do it too:pp

Edited by The Teej

Well you're making me earn my hourly rate of ?0.00 aren't you!:rofl::

I'll update it now:pp

EDIT: Ok, done. I've also now put all the games in alphabetical order in accordance with their game title (i.e. Mario Kart DS comes before Metroid Prime Hunters). After seeing NeoTrunks mass list of WFC Buddy Codes I thought I might as well start doing this now before others come along and do it too:pp

:rofl:: Wait till I get my hands on a digital camera and show my collection of games :laugh::

Animal Crossing

2878-5015-0851

Final Fantasy III

Mario Kart DS

Metroid Prime: Hunters

Edited by Draje

I have nearly 15 now myself, how many do you have? :p

I've got well over twenty. Just got my second DS (an Onyx Lite). Probably one of my favorite consoles of all time. All we need are more quality N64 ports (Turok trilogy, Ocarina of Time, etc.)