[Definitive] Sony E3 2006 Conference thread

Conference Times

NA ET - May 8th 7:00 pm

NA PT - May 8th 4:00 pm

UK - May 9th 12:00 am

Conference to be carried on a live feed from Gamespot

DISCUSS!

Does anyone know how long it is going to last and if people are avialable to download it completely afterwards? I'm busy at the given time (1PM if I'm not mistaken for CET people)

They usually last over an hour, possibly 2. Last year gamespot had them up for download and streaming after the event so you can grab it there.

Orange, shouldnt a mod start a definitive thread or do u start a thread like this days and days before E3 because u like to see ur name all over the boards? :p hehehehehe

Orange, shouldnt a mod start a definitive thread or do u start a thread like this days and days before E3 because u like to see ur name all over the boards? :p hehehehehe

:rofl:

errmm... what can I say? Oh! I know! I know! I know! Let?s try Microsoft's good old motto...

"We don't comment on rumors or speculation":shiftyninja:a::laugh:h::rofl:l::p:p

btw... you're evil you know?:devil:l:

and speaking about evil people me wonders where is jmole...:unsure:e: haven't see him for a while, hope he's ok, kinda miss him... but not much ok! it's just fun to have a nemesis around lurking in the shadows..:laugh:h::rofl:l::p:p

Edited by Spartan_X

awesome cant wait! :woot: :woot:

If anyone wants to have a group chat on AIM/MSN Messenger during this add me at:

AIM: AmericanNinja22

MSN: playstationaddict@hotmail.com

:)

Edited by American Ninja

Hm...I think Spartan_X is excited about next week :laugh:

(Note: understatement)

of course I'm!!! am crapping my panths just to see what our good old friends at Square-Enix have in store for us. and just for the records I also have play with Sony toys and I'm a member of the GAP community. :happy:

to me E3 is like like having a wet dream... while you're awake... :shifty: :laugh: :rofl: :p

/me thinks I'm going to need some vitamins after E3... :whistle:

Agreed.

and speaking about evil people me wonders where is jmole... :unsure: haven't see him for a while, hope he's ok, kinda miss him... but not much ok! it's just fun to have a nemesis around lurking in the shadows... :laugh: :rofl: :p

Agreed.

Spartan_X is high ;)

Agreed.

:D

What is the resolution of the paid stream from Gamespot compared to the free stream? And how much for one month's subscription? Thanks. :)

Not sure about the resolutions. All I know is that the paid stream is a high-res stream.

As for the price of a monthly subscription, it is 2.95 USD.

and speaking about evil people me wonders where is jmole... :unsure: haven't see him for a while, hope he's ok, kinda miss him... but not much ok! it's just fun to have a nemesis around lurking in the shadows... :laugh: :rofl: :p

:rofl: :laugh:

I get to watch the live streaming too, i'll be home by then! :)

Breaking news!

It's E? time again, and there's only one place you'll need for all your official PlayStation information: E3.PlayStation.com

We've got all the hottest games, major announcements, killer footage direct from the show floor, and insider information from your GAP correspondents, not to mention developer interviews for the biggest games. And don't forget to keep checking back all week as we'll be adding new content as we get it - from the showfloor to you.

Be sure to tune in for the live feed from the Press Event today (5/8/06) at 4:00 PM PST!

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstatio...message.id=4395

It looks like it's been delayed or something...

16:09.25 - Even Hideo Kojima is stuck in the queue. He looks bored.

16:13.02 - Complete gridlock outside. No announcements about why - just lots of people looking at each other and moaning.