Alienware's Superman computers

• 2 months later...

anyone have any info to finding a link to the alienware superman theme ? :shiftyninja:

my boy loves superman but no way could i afford one of these pc's so the theme would do. ;)

even better would be a msstyles of it insted of the windowblinds but either would do. :yes:

Yea... I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those...

Actually, I wouldn't mind getting one for free... then reformatting it and adding my own things. :devil:

I persdonally dislike to much graphics and the like on my pc cases ect. Find I get tirred of it quick and as such a single plain colour to me seems more appealing and styleish. Also the supeman logos just a bit "tacky", I remember we used to practice drawing it in year 5 on our school books so I couldnt see myself rocking up to uni with it on my laptop.

Alienware is too expensive to be worth it. You pay so much extra just for the brand-name. And let's face it, if you want a Superman case like that, just go buy a cape and a sticker from a toy store.

They should make one that's not so 'noticeable'. A simple silver laptop with the small traditional Superman logo (not the 3D one they used for returns, the ones that they have on the Christopher Reeve Foundation dogtags) in the middle would've looked nice.

What they shouldve done is a Spawn themed PC.

AMIRITE GUIS!?

That would be cool indeed! :D