Dock screenshot thread

just curious as to what you guys have on your dock... i made this shot with Snapz Pro X.

dock.jpg

Left to right:

Finder, iChat, Omniweb, Mail, iTunes, Photoshop 7, Ircle, Toast, Acquisition, Office X, Trash

osx_dock-20021001.jpg

Top to bottom: Finder, Mail, Chimera, OmniWeb, iTunes, VLC, MacMAME, SNES9x, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Preview, TextEdit, Proteus, Frogblast, Terminal, Dockling (holding the rest of my apps), Trash (:p)

I know this is the mac forum but i want to join in!

Mine isnt really a dock, but quicklaunch is close enough i guess

dock.jpg

from left to right

Show Desktop, Explorer, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Flash FXP, Adobe Photoshop 7, Winamp 2.81, Info.txt

I use info.txt to store any little tidbits like phone #'s, people who owe me money, random urls that i only need to save for a little while, class schedules and other random things. it is a link to a txt document on my hard drive.

Originally posted by superfula

That has got to be the cleanest desktop I have ever seen.

Yep like Timdorr said, check the Snapperhead

I may be a little lazy at times, but I keep things neat and organized.

Originally posted by VaxoP

god some poeple...

do you really need to give up 30% of your screen so you can see giant icons?

*sigh*

Why do you waste your time posting crap in threads? You can make the icons 16 x 16 and autohide if that makes you feel any better.

Now stop trolling.

Originally posted by VaxoP

god some poeple...

do you really need to give up 30% of your screen so you can see giant icons?

*sigh*

Erm....don't mind this guy. He's a professional troll against Macs. And obviously by the 30% remark, he doesn't know anything about Macs either.

Originally posted by Dazzla

You can make the icons 16 x 16 and autohide if that makes you feel any better.

Now stop trolling.

LMAO!

...Sweet! I'd Post mine, but My lurvely iBook is Pirched infront of the TV awaiting the Footie! :D

NeYo

That has got to be the cleanest desktop I have ever seen.

All i have on mine is my computer, network places, my documents. Many times i use "classic" theme for winxp which looks like win2k, with the default solid blue background ;)

I clean my computer like i clean my room, i cant stand having files etc on my HD that i dont absolutely need so i delete stuff a lot, just as i throw things away in my room.

Originally posted by xWeston

All i have on mine is my computer, network places, my documents. Many times i use "classic" theme for winxp which looks like win2k, with the default solid blue background ;)

I clean my computer like i clean my room, i cant stand having files etc on my HD that i dont absolutely need so i delete stuff a lot, just as i throw things away in my room.

Same here, with the room. I just throw away stuff I don't need :)