which mac should i get?

21 members have voted

1. 1. which mac should i get?

• G4 imac
    • G4 emac

Originally posted by Opio

That's a bit harsh. Rudy wasn't being rude, he was only suggesting an alternative. Your post was more "trollish" than his, if that.

Chances are, if the kid puts up a poll about which Mac he should get, he probably doesn't want to hear about PeeCees. I doubt SilverGold is a retard, so he's probably considered getting a PeeCee, and decided against it.

Originally posted by azazel-

Chances are, if the kid puts up a poll about which Mac he should get, he probably doesn't want to hear about PeeCees. I doubt SilverGold is a retard, so he's probably considered getting a PeeCee, and decided against it.

thanx, peecee is the last thing i want to hear right now, ive concidered building a pc for almost a year now (mostly all new parts too...but ill save money by using my dvd-rom drive i currently have and 40 gig hard drive)...but my friends have been telling me that the new imac is one of the sweetest machines apple has ever created...so i tried one out back in the summer...and he was right, if the emac/imac i get turns out to be cruddier than my pc (my pc only has 192 mb of ram (max of 256) and a 466 mhz celeron processor so any computer would be a change basically), i'll just build one with the spare parts i have (cd burner, dvd rom, hard drive) and buy other parts that i'dd need (mobo, ram, etc)...but my experience with pc's has been a nightmare..atleast since i first tried out xp :(