HL2: Episode One "Official" Thread

Half an hour togo.

Note, episode one includes an episode two teaser, which someones leaked; http://rapidshare.de/files/21919460/Ep2_Teaser.wmv.html

NOTE It kind of spoils the ending of ep1, but **** me the new enemy in ep 2 look amazing, also the new landscape (foresty, but dense for source) looks spectacular.

BTW Emporio have leaked the bin files and cracked the gfc half an hour before release.

99% done pre-loading at 30KB/s. 17 minutes left on the clock. I think i'll be able to make it! :D :D :D

99% done pre-loading at 30KB/s. 17 minutes left on the clock. I think i'll be able to make it! :D :D :D

hang on your wrong its 14 min now :rofl: :D

YES. Pre-load complete. I have to restart to ensure I'm ready to go.

YOU ALL HAVE FUN!

4 mins to go!!! so im off to ****, get food/drink and sit down ready for it :D ya'all enjoy it wen it comes out !!!! byeeeeeeeee xxxx

How sad are we

HALF-LIFE 2: EPISODE ONE WILL BE PLAYABLE ON STEAM IN:

00 Days, 00 Hours, 00 Minutes, 45 Seconds

Thread Title Changed From "Unofficial" To "Official"

It is Here...

Enjoy Everyone. (Y)

Oh my god... decryption...

Jesus christ, you guys post pictures as soon as its released...

woot, i'm using a remote destop from school to restart steam and download the last files so I can play it as SOON as I got home. This time, i have not read ANY spoilers. When hl2 came out, I knew the ending before I played it and it wasn't as good, SO I can't wait!! I'm so exicited... I just can't hide it........ :D

If any of you have any time, could you post screenshots? Also, are there any new weapons or features, or is it just like new Half-Life 2 missions?

I'm on vacation right now (leaving for home tomorrow) and just want to know... thanks :)

It's great :D

Agreed. So far it is absolutely Brilliant, and I do not use that word lightly.

I am actually going to take a break and go eat some lunch and take care of some things, as I have a feeling it is me and this game until it is beaten tonight.