The new Xbox Media Centre MC360 Skin (56k bewar

this got pushed back right? oh well, still looking forward to it. actually, i just realized it's only 3 days away :)

looks great, ive been waiting for this one for a long time! the creator keeps delaying it...so i dont really know if its really coming out on the 6th or not...

very very nice.

It makes me laugh that the xbox has been the best media center device for an age by accident lol

good on you MS and all the XBMC teams

I still like Project Mayhem III hopefully there will be a Project Mayhem version

I think PMIII is going to be updated soon. Not sure if it will be 360 stylie though.

seMz, but your xbox360 cant stream all your divx/xvid content e.t.c. without loads of grief so nah nah, nah nah nah

Bwhahahahahahahahaha :rofl:

The new video trailer is now out on the Official site.

Go check it out. Oh...and some of you may need to take a box of Kleenex with you! :blush: :D

seMz, but your xbox360 cant stream all your divx/xvid content e.t.c. without loads of grief so nah nah, nah nah nah

i dont mind, the only thing i stream is music and pr0n anyway lol :p

so whats happened ?

all i seen is "it begins" and the forums are down ?

cant see any torrents or xbmc releases that contain it, was it a hoax ( i dont think so )

What do you think is happening? The sites are being thraped as we speak. Overloaded by everyone trying to get it at the same time ;D