Windows 95/98/ME Alphas & Betas Screenshots Centre

ahaha this is cool

look at Chicago Build 73 screenshot... the dialog box says

'it looks like you want to reboot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

talk about being excited, i almost got blown off my chair by how excited that message was!

-Bolero

• 2 weeks later...

I love the title of this thread:

"Windows 95/98/ME Alphas & Betas Screenshots Centre, New site is updated! Very stable!"

Irony?

Considering that address is one given out by DynaDNS (I think) I'm guessing his/her connection or server has packed in or been powered down. Maybe he/she should find somewhere to host it on the web.

Cool screenshots, forwarded the url to some co workers here at work :) Thanks! Brought back some memories ;)

What scares me the most is that some of the 95 stuff is still in Vista (although somewhat hidden).

Microsoft has come a long way since '93. No way in hell I'd like to go back to anything pre-Windows 2000.

• 1 year later...

I was never a big fan of Windows Betas, or even trying them, but, I do remember a friend of mine tossed me a copy of Windows ME beta. I was so excited to have the lastest and greatest. Honestly, I thought ME was great at first, until a month would go by. It seemed every month Windows ME had some new crap to throw at me......

God Bless 2K/XP

• 1 month later...