Logo request, Superior Shine Auto Detailing, $150

Question

I am the owner of Mobile Auto Detailing .

I created my exisiting logo over 16 years ago. It has served me well but I am ready to fresh'n up our image.

Edited by Superior Shine

Second and third attempt :)

Tried to keep your old logo (but vectorized it and added a bit of glass/shine effect) since you liked it :)

post-102195-1150077488_thumb.jpg

post-102195-1150077497_thumb.jpg

WOW!!! That was quick!

Those will be the first in the gallery!

We only detail cars we don't add electronics, rims and such as unique does. Their logo reminds me of the Harlem Globetrotters for some reason.

nice revamp pox, my only comment is that I thought as a general rule your not supposed to use gradients on logos that are made for printing because it may not print right. I'm not a print logo expert though.

nice revamp pox, my only comment is that I thought as a general rule your not supposed to use gradients on logos that are made for printing because it may not print right. I'm not a print logo expert though.

Well, the glossy version is for web, I put a smaller plain color version underneath, that's what would be used for print.

I'm going away from the other designs here, and just playing with another type. Hope ya don't mind

ss_ad_copy1.jpg

Edited by Nashy

Some fine examples!!! I have some friends links to this thread and they are voting already!!

WAIT not yet-LOL.

Here are some logos I love and I think send the right message. These will help you get a feel for what i would like the style to be.

184cars.jpg

bk.jpg

nextplex.jpg

Again, THANKS