Get your @Live.com email address today!

thx for the answer and one more question..

i got @live.com without activating other adresses..may this cause a problem?

simon360 [at] live [dot] ca

Excellent!

Now, I just want my Windows Live Mail back! Someone want to send me an invite? I'd appreciate it a lot.

@Simon: ^^ Your @live.com account already has Windows Live Mail access. Go ahead, go through the seemingly "Hotmail"-ish registration, only to find you actually have Windows Live Mail Beta access :p At least, that's my experience with @live.com addresses; the country identifiers might come into play here...[and as the topic poster says, @windowslive.com currently doesn't co-operate with WLMail out of the bag just yet..]

simon360 [at] live [dot] ca

Excellent!

Now, I just want my Windows Live Mail back! Someone want to send me an invite? I'd appreciate it a lot.

if you just signed up and got a live.com....just go to hotmail.com and sign in with it...its is the live mail..I just got a @live.com address and went to hotmail.com and signed in with it.

windows_live_logo_EN.gif

It's live.ca, I was hoping it was different. I'm happier with a .ca anyway, but I miss live mail.

Any chance of forwarding my old hotmail address to this one?

I get this error:

We're unable to retrieve information for this section at this time. We're sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later.

That's strange...

I get this error:

We're unable to retrieve information for this section at this time. We're sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later.

That's strange...

This happened to me, I went to the old MSN Account Services and it asked for my D.O.B & country. once they're filled in, I was able to then view the live.com edit page. Previously I got the same error.

why is my all msn contacts offline.. with @live.com ... ? any ideas ? :)

You need to export them via the contacts menu (save), then delete them all and finally re-import them via the contacts menu

HTH

cool, i got my live account!

Some of my input:

If you receive "this doesn't apply to your account" message, simply logout and clear your cookies...Then relogin from live.login.com and continue with steps 3 and on.

If you receive this error or another after you get to the login change area and hit the "accept" button below...(Specifically the error will be in the area were "availibilty" messages are received) wait a few minutes and more than likely it goes through. (Mine worked successfully after recieving this error, simply go back to the login.live.com area and try and login with your @live.com account to see if it verified)

Also make sure all certificates are allowed in Firefox browsers.

EDIT: You can login to hotmail.com with your @live.com account, it simply redirects you to windows live mail.

i seem not to get it...wat should i do can sumone tell me step by step??? do i have to register a new id...like how...in step 1 im getting this screen....

post-32954-1150469639_thumb.jpg

after this wat should i do...sum one helpp

manduck: yes you choose "register a new ID" then you input an existing NON-HOTMAIL/LIVE MAIL email address (for example manduck@yourdomain.com)

this will register it for passport, then follow the other steps and change the address to @live.com

Then the non-hotmail / live mail address will be disassociated from Passport and you have a nice new @live.com email :D

there currently is no way to get it to forward to your existing hotmail / live mail account :p

i seem not to get it...wat should i do can sumone tell me step by step??? do i have to register a new id...like how...in step 1 im getting this screen....

post-32954-1150469639_thumb.jpg

after this wat should i do...sum one helpp

Register a new id as it is selected already on your screenshot. It will ask you for an email address you want to assiciate with passport (a NON-MSN/HOTMAIL email address). So put in any other email addresses you have (GMail, Yahoo, email from your ISP, whatever). Fill the remaining of the form out, and then follow the steps.