Get your @Live.com email address today!

for the NON-MSN/HOTMAIL email address, is there anything keeping us from entering whatever@whatever.com even if that whatever doens't exist?

for the NON-MSN/HOTMAIL email address, is there anything keeping us from entering whatever@whatever.com even if that whatever doens't exist?

Nope.

I got a @Live.co.uk, need to wait an hour cause all my contacts are offline:P

I feel kind of bad now that my main email is no longer a passport...

So it says it moves over all your MSN Messenger contacts. Does everyone on your list have to authorize you again, or does it automatically work? From a few posts in this thread, it seems like MSN Messenger isn't working at all?

Is your live.com email address associated with the first email address you sign up with? I want to delete the account of the first email address I signed up with, but it won't let me.

Looks like they may have caught on guys. Someone took my name on @Live.Com but I got it on @Live.De.

Anyone know how I can logon to mail from there or is it still mail.live.com?

Well its best that you first create a temporarily account, register with that, change country, change email, and there it is. I have mine now: Windows Live Mail!!!! yay!

BTW i love the green color on the new http://www.live.com , you can change the color by clicking settings

I have an MSN space asociated with my Hotmail account, so is there anywhere to change that so it can be associated with my live account? Or will there be a chance to get Live Spaces too?

Argh...hotmail foils again. Who needs to be a .live anyway...

Jus make a yahoo or g-mail account and try and register.

how can u revert back? it messed up my msn

Messed up what? Your msn messenger? That's because it's started over from scratch..ur stuff is still there jus login to your old account.

So it says it moves over all your MSN Messenger contacts. Does everyone on your list have to authorize you again, or does it automatically work? From a few posts in this thread, it seems like MSN Messenger isn't working at all?

Yes, everyone must accept your new login. It's easier however than individually adding each person, it mass add's them all as contacts.

Is your live.com email address associated with the first email address you sign up with? I want to delete the account of the first email address I signed up with, but it won't let me.

No it's not associated.

when you change your account to a @live.com account, the "first email address" you signed up with is automatically "deleted". (i.e. its automatically dissasociated with the passport account)

it wont let you delete it because it doesnt exist :p

(or it does, but its not associated with a pasport)